Xbox on secondary pc screen

Discus and support Xbox on secondary pc screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to connect my Xbox 360 to a second connected computer screen: In VGA to my main computer In HDMI to the Xbox in question I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OblongCloud4530, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Xbox on secondary pc screen

Hello, I would like to connect my Xbox 360 to a second connected computer screen:

In VGA to my main computer

In HDMI to the Xbox in question

I can play my console on my TV, but I don't know how to record my TV screen if I play Xbox on it.

I already tried windows media center, but it says:

"Extender unit cannot be installed.

The installation failed because your Extender unit cannot communicate with this computer. This may be due to a problem configuring your network or firewall."

Could someone help me? I thank you for that.

Oh, and I'm on Windows 7 and my main computer doesn't have an HDMI plug.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm French Xbox on secondary pc screen :) )

:)

OblongCloud4530, Jul 31, 2018
  2. xbox one wifi

i am trying to connect to the Xbox one WiFi at this condo and the WiFi has a secondary thing like u can connect to it on ur phone but you have to go through a secondary screen to put in the password but on Xbox it doesn't let me get to the secondary screen

techno kittey, Jul 31, 2018
  3. AnupamVij
    AnupamVij Guest
    XBOX MUSIC PASS ON SECONDARY PC

Hi - I am not able to download music on my secondary PC. Secondary PC is windows 8 and i am signed into the music app with the same music pass id. When i click an album it shows me the option to BUY and not DOWNLOAD.

AnupamVij, Jul 31, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Saeleth, Aug 3, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    It seems to me like you're trying to record your xbox 360 gameplay, correct? If that's so, you can't connect your xbox 360 to your xbox one via HDMI in and record through that as the xbox one can NOT record anything coming into the HDMI in port because of
    legal issues with protected content like cable TV, etc.

You will need an external capture device that has an HDMI in and OUT and a USB connection to a PC and software included to record it on while you play it on a TV, separate from your PC screen. The ElGato HD60 or HD60 S or HD60 Pro can do this. See their
    website here:

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd60-pro

Game Capture HD60 S | elgato.com

Game Capture HD60 S | elgato.com

These devices are quite expensive.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: