xbox (on PC) multiplayer not working (Teredo cannot qualify & NAT type moderate)

Discus and support xbox (on PC) multiplayer not working (Teredo cannot qualify & NAT type moderate) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been trying to play fh4 & fh5 with friends and "Teredo cannot qualify" keeps randomly popping up. Usually I press the windows "fix it" button and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RamZommer, Nov 12, 2021.

1. RamZommer
    RamZommer Guest

xbox (on PC) multiplayer not working (Teredo cannot qualify & NAT type moderate)

I've been trying to play fh4 & fh5 with friends and "Teredo cannot qualify" keeps randomly popping up. Usually I press the windows "fix it" button and restart the PC and it works, but sometimes it doesn't and I just have to wait a day or two until it randomly gets fixed somehow.

But even when teredo isn't the problem, "NAT type: moderate" pops up, and even though all the ports for FH5 are open, sometimes it still doesn't get fixed.

Any ideas how to permanently solve any of these problems? (I had tried many solutions, but they usually work for one time and then just stop working)

:)

RamZommer, Nov 12, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-xbl-multiplayer link