Xbox not turning on

Discus and support Xbox not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one was working fine up until yesterday. I started having trouble with it saying the hdmi cable wasn't plugged in. I checked it and unplugged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxBOOMxSELECTxx, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Xbox not turning on

My xbox one was working fine up until yesterday. I started having trouble with it saying the hdmi cable wasn't plugged in. I checked it and unplugged the cable and plugged it back in. It still wasn't working. I decided to let it sit overnight. When
    I came back to my console today it just wasn't turning on. I tried unplugging everything and plugging it all back in but it just wont turn on, not through voice or the button. Can anybody help me fix this problem.

:)

xxBOOMxSELECTxx, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Xbox Not Turning On!

The first step I would suggest is to identify where the problem is. It sounds like it could be either the power supply or the console itself. So if you have a friend with an Xbox you could try using their power supply with your console, or your power supply
    with their console.

You should also check the No Power Troubleshooter to make sure you've tried all the solutions for your particular situation.

If it's the power supply then you can just replace it, if it's the console you may want to look at getting it repaired at the below link though if it's out of warranty you may need to pay, otherwise you may have to replace that unfortunately. Service
    My Xbox

Kung Fu Spoon, Jan 20, 2014
  3. legobomber9
    legobomber9 Guest
    Xbox Not Turning On

Its not giving me a signal but it's on.

legobomber9, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Xbox not turning on

Are you sure its getting power to the unit?... Is there no lights on anything?.. if not, Sounds like a power supply issue or a bad box thus a call to exchange or if time return for exchange at retailer.

Also assumed you tried to hold down power button for 8-10 seconds also (soft reset) - Good luck to you!

PrimitiveMeat, Jan 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox not turning on