Xbox not connecting to tv, hdmi cables are plugged in.

Discus and support Xbox not connecting to tv, hdmi cables are plugged in. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox not connecting to tv, hdmi cables are plugged in. since the weekend my Xbox one s has been acting weird, not turning off, not recognizing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xioninja2, Jan 24, 2018.

1. xioninja2
    xioninja2 Guest

since the weekend my Xbox one s has been acting weird, not turning off, not recognizing controllers, and things along those lines. Recently, it started not recognizing my tv, even though I have an hdmi cable plugged into the tv and Xbox. I made sure the
    cable was connected, switched it to an input the I knew was working, and the same thing happned. I then held the xbox logo down for 10 seconds and restarted the console. That didnt work. I then unplugged everything and let it sit for a day, thinking that would
    help. I tried again, but to no avail. I made sure the vents were clear, and now the Xbox won’t turn off. How can I fix this?

:)

xioninja2, Jan 24, 2018
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

uglyduck, Jan 24, 2018
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

Na you cant connect your xbox one directly to a tv via hdmi. You have to first connect it to a toaster than plug the toaster into a receiver. Then the xbox one will only work after plugging your cables hdmi into xbox "hdmi in" port.
    Xbox not connecting to tv, hdmi cables are plugged in. [​IMG]

uglyduck, Jan 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: