Xbox no longer turns off with voice control after update

Discus and support Xbox no longer turns off with voice control after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have re calibrated the Kinect several times and it has not helped. I can turn the system on with my voice, go into apps, games, TV and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhStRdR2k, Feb 16, 2014.

1. GhStRdR2k
    GhStRdR2k Guest

I have re calibrated the Kinect several times and it has not helped. I can turn the system on with my voice, go into apps, games, TV and everything else with my voice with no issues. I can say "xbox turn off" and it will bring up the prompt where you say
    "yes" or "no" but no matter what I do it does not recognize me when I say "yes" or 'no"

:)

GhStRdR2k, Feb 16, 2014
  2. bput1528
    bput1528 Guest
    Xbox One no longer turns off my audio receiver after Feb. 2014 update

After the latest update, my Xbox One no longer turns off my audio receiver. It turns it on just fine and controls the volume, but no longer turns it off along with my TV when I turn off my Xbox. Anyone else having this issue? It worked totally fine before
    the update.

I have a Samsung HW-E550 audio receiver.

Thanks, fellas.

bput1528, Feb 16, 2014
  3. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    Problem Since the Feb Update

Problem for my xbox one ever since the Feb update......I can no longer shut down my console using voice commands.

-

I say "xbox turn off" and then the dialogue box pops up that says "turn off xbox? Yes or no". Voice commands no longer work at this point. I have to manually choose "yes"... or "no" for that matter.

-

Anyone else?

robnyack, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: