Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable.

Discus and support Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why did THIS get me a 2 day chat ban? As you can see, I only used the word [mod removed] I never actually called him one. At the most, I hinted that he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brian Jones5, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Brian Jones5
    Brian Jones5 Guest

Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable.

Why did THIS get me a 2 day chat ban? As you can see, I only used the word [mod removed] I never actually called him one. At the most, I hinted that he was stupid and was a little rude, which is NOT against the terms of service. So why was I chat banned when he straight up called me a [mod removed][ and mocked my speech impediment and didn't get ANY punishment? And why am I having to fight to get my account unbanned on my BIRTHDAY? I shouldn't have been banned to BEGIN with, so why I am spending the rest of my day unable to even unwind? This isn't the first time this has happened either.

:)

Brian Jones5, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Brian Jones5 Win User

He was playing Modern Warfare 2 today...and everyone knows that ANY chat ban on Xbox results in a chat ban through Activison too, which makes it difficult to play Call of Duty. In other words, he wouldn't be playing Call of Duty if he'd received a chat ban, nor would he be playing it if he'd been banned from using online multiplayer. So the only logical conclusion one can make as to why he was, is that he didn't receive a ban of any sort.
  3. Brian Jones5 Win User

Yes, I used the word, but didn't use it as an insult. I used it in a hypothetical scenario to make a point. I used it a lot like you use an adjective. So it wasn't toxicity, nor was it even NEGATIVE. And this SAME PERSON actually called me stupid himself. Not only that, but he outright MOCKED me on voice chat. Yet where is HIS punishment? How is it fair that he gets to outright call me a [mod removed] with no punishment yet I just SAY the word myself to make a point as to why he shouldn't do that and I get slapped with a ban within MINUTES. THAT is my problem. I reported him before he ever reported me yet still hasn't been punished. Oh, and I TRIED to appeal it, but they wouldn't allow me to.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your suspension and sorry about what happened there.

I understand the frustration that you have been through because I also got banned before for just saying one word but due to toxicity, they would easily use this against you and enforcement team does not tolerate this even just one word, it can get you suspended. It would be better just to report that other gamer instead of retaliating.

Unfortunately, only case review can help out with suspensions. Just make sure to report the other gamer as well for this.

For case review details:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  5. xTye Win User

No Birthday gift for the past 2 years

The free birthday gift has only been around for a few months...less than 6 I believe.
  6. Sockinator Win User

Dragon armor? *Possible spoilers*

[quote user="TheeRainman"]

Don't tell me that! I have been working on the left side of the Smithing skill because it was one perk less than the right side to Dragon armor. Well, I may try to make both. :)

[/quote]Well if you finish the left side, definitely let me know if the light dragon armor has a better rating than the glass because I can't bring myself to make that upgrade after discovering daedric was better than the heavy dragon armor
Thema:

1. Xbox needs to make this right. because of you, my birthday has been less than enjoyable. - Similar Threads - needs right birthday

2. 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

in XboX Insiders
    2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...: the biggest and number one thing xbox, mircosoft, windows can do is stop lying this is the main reason why you dumbasses are so disliked period ! dont think this will be eazy because it will not...
  3. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954
  4. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  5. Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...: Can anyone tell me how set up Tmobile franklin mifi to my xbox it runs like **** latency is almost 300 and disconnects all the time. c35af9ef-f151-43c6-8be5-8b50d05cb6a7
  6. “Update Needed. You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in a while....

in XboX Insiders
    “Update Needed. You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in a while....: I know this was an issue a while back, but I've just gotten Ark for my XBox One and was immediately hit with this when I installed the game. Right as the (first) install started it said it would...
  7. you need this update, but we can’t get it right now try again in a while (0x8b050033)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you need this update, but we can’t get it right now try again in a while (0x8b050033): Trying to play the avengers game and keep getting this message. Have tried reinstalling the game didn’t work done a console reset also didn’t work any help please...
  8. Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....

in XboX Insiders
    Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....: Can anyone tell me what to do about my Xbox One saying "you need an update for this game, but we can't get it right now. Please try again later."? I'm trying to update Ghost Recon: Breakpoint off...
  9. “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.

in XboX Insiders
    “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.: So I recently bought the master chief collection and I was halfway through the download then it just kept stopping out of nowhere for no reason not paused but stopped and after I tried starting...
  10. I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...: Please help me with a Flight Simulator problem. Just before take off the engine stops due to low oil pressure. What is the problem?? Knut b9af0475-b51f-46f9-a55b-1fd66d32acff