XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...

Discus and support XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be great if you integrate chatGPT in Xbox as well. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/True_Condition2035, Jun 19, 2023.

1. XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...

XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be great if you integrate chatGPT in Xbox as well.

submitted by /u/True_Condition2035
    [link] [comments]

/u/True_Condition2035, Jun 19, 2023
  2. woodoak7 Win User

how do i get my picture on my gamer card?

Would like to change the profile picture of the Xbox One for a personal photo and I can't find the option.What's going on? It's impossible to put a personal photo in profile?
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Kinect 2.0

And if microsoft did set up a system to detect if someone is adding nude photos to their gamer profile everyone would be screaming "that is creepy! What else is that camera scanning and detecting?" Best to just not allow it. Also, it decreases the amount
    of person hours (staffing) needed to keep things clean.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

total incompetance by microsoft

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]It would stand to reason with the above text that 'abuse' and 'bullying' would also fall under the use of profane language, since you are not allowed to put such language in in your Gamertag and bio.

[/quote]

Swearing =/= bullying, harassment or abuse. I swear all of the time in my daily life. I'm not using those swear word to abuse the person I am conversing with. I'm simply using them as an adjective for what I'm saying.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Filing a report on a player

You should also know that posting links to images containing someones gamertag & offensive messages is not allowed on the forums.

Owens right,your just a regular xbox live user like the person who sent you the messages.
  6. [EX] Win User

can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

Hey,

I would suggest to put the controller on a little stand in a showcase or so next to a photo of the person and keep both in good memory. ❤️
Thema:

XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be...

1. XBOX needs to allow users to put their personal photo as their gamertag. Also, it would be... - Similar Threads - needs allow users

2. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  3. Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't allow me to play Payday 3 because it says i need permission from the microsoft family...: when i go to my family all it shows it me as the owner of the microsoft family , so i don't know why i cant do anything about it. 25849e72-8e95-4f76-adcd-9d712f350209
  4. Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are: I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why my xbox isn't allowing me to broadcast when I've already allowed my broadcast settings it says I may be restricted or banned but my account...
  5. My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son wants to play fortnight but i need to change the settings to allow multiplayer but u...: Hello how do you allow a child to play multiplayer on fortnight i keed to change the family settings but i cant get it to work c18da1cf-5724-4856-952d-dc13fa562e2e
  6. I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming: I need to change my child's age to allow purchasing pc gaming aee9f08d-10a6-48df-baf7-e97ea093bd64
  7. try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old!

in XBoX on Windows
    try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old!: try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old! 31bc9e9a-9e95-4185-873b-4e74ea84b919
  8. need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter

in XBoX on Consoles
    need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter: my web proxy is blocking access to the xbox store, does anyone know the url's or domains I can place into an exception list to allow access ? thanks in advance fb5c4e7d-6870-44af-bc4a-0bb11fdc6d4b
  9. Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to redeem 12 month subscription code as it says my credit card details need ...: Hi all. On Wednesday night I was unable to play with friends online, and realised my xbox live account had ran out. So I bought a 12 month subscription card and went to redeem, however it said...
  10. Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I feel like it's an xbox live service. One that should be supplied. Not sure it's been asked or not but is there a way (with the latest dashboard) to listen to...