XBOX NEEDS RPG

Discus and support XBOX NEEDS RPG in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know you're prob talking about MS making an RPG, but I'm waiting for the Witcher 3. Very excited for that. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. XBOX NEEDS RPG


    I know you're prob talking about MS making an RPG, but I'm waiting for the Witcher 3. Very excited for that.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Feb 26, 2014
    #31
  2. I can stand behind the RPG idea. I like console games but they lack a large RPG community; hence why I have a still active steam account. The JRPG community is alive, but not quite there; it can be compared to a highschool student just waking up. The KRPG
    (korean) community is alive but, PC mainly. If MS can establish some sort of icon for RPG gaming on Xbox then they will make a huge leap.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Feb 26, 2014
    #32
  3. That depends on what consoles you own and what languages you can read. I'm quite sure I have more non english jrpg's on console then pc. Dare I mention the 2 other companies making last gen consoles.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 26, 2014
    #33
  4. XBOX NEEDS RPG

    LOL no. JRPG sure Lost Odyssey was criminally under rated.... But WRPG.....no
     
    EternalDragonX, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. Sword Style Win User

    Bound By Flame

    I agree. The Xbox One is in desperate need of a good RPG. Child of Light is alright, but that's not the kind of RPG I need.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    Skyrim was crack for Xbox......
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    After a few minutes on google no cross-plat play is correct.
  8. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    the new final fatstasy coming to Xbox too. it on both the PS4 and XBOX 1
  9. DuFFuL Win User

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    As long as you weren't a spartan to begin with. Building your character up to be a spartan would be great fun.
Thema:

XBOX NEEDS RPG

Loading...
  1. XBOX NEEDS RPG - Similar Threads - NEEDS RPG

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help finding title of an Indie RPG game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding title of an Indie RPG game.: Hey all, As stated in title. It was a rogue like RPG indie title where if you died, the next generation of your family tree would continue onwards. (ie you could choose between different...
  8. Faction RPG ( need players )

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Faction RPG ( need players ): Hello everyone we have a big faction world and need players, add me or FUNKxVOLUME2013 e2e6c888-6646-494c-90f9-231ea6b44074
  9. RPG Factions World (Need Players)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RPG Factions World (Need Players): Hello, this is and please come and play my Factions World because most of the people that play are in my faction or they just join then leave. I'm looking for players that would be interested in...
  10. RPG Factions World (Need players)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RPG Factions World (Need players): Hello, this is and please come and play my Factions World because most of the people that play are in my faction or they just join then leave. I'm looking for players that would be interested in...