XBOX NEEDS RPG

Discus and support XBOX NEEDS RPG in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Think I'd like to see Final Fantasy XIV: Realm blah blah whatever. Played the demo on my friends playstation 4 and its legit. Hooks you in on slick.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. FieldMink
    FieldMink Guest

    XBOX NEEDS RPG


    Think I'd like to see Final Fantasy XIV: Realm blah blah whatever. Played the demo on my friends playstation 4 and its legit. Hooks you in on slick. But xbox...whats the deals? Maybe something has changed but idk
     
    FieldMink, Feb 26, 2014
    #16
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    the new final fatstasy coming to Xbox too. it on both the PS4 and XBOX 1
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #17
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Elder Scrolls Online? Where you will be able to play with all ESO players across all platforms (PS4, PC and Xbone) pretty sweet if you ask me but the monthly fee is what has dissuaded me from purchasing it.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Feb 26, 2014
    #18
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    Then PC and Xbox. but will PC and Xbox players will be playing together.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Feb 26, 2014
    #19
  5. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    yea no cross platforms it would lead to a world of problems and MS wouldn't let SONY or PC people use there severs.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #21
  7. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    After a few minutes on google no cross-plat play is correct.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Feb 26, 2014
    #22
  8. FieldMink
    FieldMink Guest

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    Wish Final Fantasy XVI would come to xbox one...
     
    FieldMink, Feb 26, 2014
    #23
  9. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    yea its not that one Im thinking of the other one sorry about that wrong info.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #24
  10. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    There so many of them with similar names.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #25
  11. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    You guys forgot The Witcher 3.

    I think that game is out later this year.
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Feb 26, 2014
    #26
  12. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    No I didn't I cant wait for that game. IT looks awesome.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #27
  13. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    XBOX NEEDS RPG

    but what im taking about is MS starting up a a game dev just for RPG. Xbox only games no PC or PS4. XBOX only like gears of halo.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Feb 26, 2014
    #28
  14. ^ Maaaaaaaaate, check the Witcher 3 trailer, it's visually stunning on the xb1, I'm getting the xb version for sure. Also, save for all 3 current consoles, particularly if you like Jrpg's, I really do meen this.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 26, 2014
    #29
  15. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Skyrim was crack for Xbox......
     
    kingvas78, Feb 26, 2014
    #30
Thema:

XBOX NEEDS RPG

Loading...
  1. XBOX NEEDS RPG - Similar Threads - NEEDS RPG

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help finding title of an Indie RPG game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding title of an Indie RPG game.: Hey all, As stated in title. It was a rogue like RPG indie title where if you died, the next generation of your family tree would continue onwards. (ie you could choose between different...
  8. Faction RPG ( need players )

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Faction RPG ( need players ): Hello everyone we have a big faction world and need players, add me or FUNKxVOLUME2013 e2e6c888-6646-494c-90f9-231ea6b44074
  9. RPG Factions World (Need Players)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RPG Factions World (Need Players): Hello, this is and please come and play my Factions World because most of the people that play are in my faction or they just join then leave. I'm looking for players that would be interested in...
  10. RPG Factions World (Need players)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RPG Factions World (Need players): Hello, this is and please come and play my Factions World because most of the people that play are in my faction or they just join then leave. I'm looking for players that would be interested in...