Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.

Discus and support Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ace_connect, May 2, 2021.

1. ace_connect
    ace_connect Guest

Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened become moderate.

Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. [​IMG]

:)

ace_connect, May 2, 2021
  2. Omar Soliman Win User

I can't play with my friends in online games from gamepass like human fall flat or gang beasts

I tried and the same thing happened, it keeps going to TEREDO is unable to qualify and the server connectivity is blocked but oddly enough every time I go to the XBOX networking setting, the NAT type is moderate and the server connectivity is blocked but then when I press fix it button, it goes to TEREDO is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked but sometimes the NAT type is moderate, I don't know how to explain it really, it just happens
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @ace_connect, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Since your NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After making sure the ports mentioned before are open, restart your internet router and restart the laptop as well and then try again.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. John_088 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

Nat Type says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server connectivity says blocked.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft.Flight Simulator ofLine PC

Press the Start button , select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking, and look for NAT Type under Xbox Live multiplayer.

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, it means your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.
  6. shabbs6091 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Downloading Issue on Game Pass

Thank you for the suggestion, I did find out that "Teredo is unable to qualify" however all the solutions on the "NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" Microsoft page did not work, and I still cannot connect to Horizon life, could this be a problem on their end?
Thema:

1. Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. - Similar Threads - nat type always

2. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  7. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  8. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  9. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  10. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba