Xbox MyVIP star boost tracker not updating

Discus and support Xbox MyVIP star boost tracker not updating in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive purchased over $100 on Feb 2 and despite stating under the tracker that it would take 96 hours it still hasnt updated. Ive made the purchases on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joshua Rami, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Joshua Rami
    Joshua Rami Guest

Ive purchased over $100 on Feb 2 and despite stating under the tracker that it would take 96 hours it still hasnt updated. Ive made the purchases on my xbox and I have only purchased full games, not preorders.

:)

Joshua Rami, Feb 7, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP star boost tracker isnt updating

You'll want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that if the games are preorders, they do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Feb 7, 2017
  3. Joshua Rami
    Joshua Rami Guest
    MyVIP star boost tracker isnt updating

Sorry re-posted this in support

Joshua Rami, Feb 7, 2017
  4. Karazun
    Karazun Guest

Hi,

I have the same Problem, i bought every game over the xbox store, no preorders, just 4 full games i spend more than the necessary 142€, but it still Shows 0. And I did the purchase 4 days ago.

Karazun, Feb 7, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Joshua Rami,

There is currently an error with the tracking for this offer that we are currently investigating. The report on the web page does not seem to be properly updating, and our web team is researching this problem. Once they give let us know that everything is
    resolved, we'll update this thread! Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Feb 8, 2017
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Joshua Rami,

You should now be seeing the correct progress. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: