XBOX MUSIC

Discus and support XBOX MUSIC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI I WAS TRYING TO GET MY MUSIC WORK ON WINDOWS 8.1 ON XBOX MUSIC IT WONT WORK MY ALBUMS R SCATTERED ALL MY MUSIC R OUT OF PLACE NOW I UNINSTALL THE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SoleSnow1448877, Aug 17, 2018.

1. XBOX MUSIC

HI I WAS TRYING TO GET MY MUSIC WORK ON WINDOWS 8.1 ON XBOX MUSIC IT WONT WORK MY ALBUMS R SCATTERED ALL MY MUSIC R OUT OF PLACE NOW I UNINSTALL THE APP AND WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT BACK IT TELLING ME ABOUT REQUIREMENTS AND PURCHASE AND THE APP IS FREE SO
    I DONT UNDERSTAND Y IT WONT WORK PEOPLE TRY IT AND COMPLAINING AND MICROSOFT WONT GIVE ANY RESPONSE

:)

SoleSnow1448877, Aug 17, 2018
  2. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Playing music stored on my X360 Harddrive via Xbox Music, how?

In order to play music that's stored on your Xbox harddrive you'll need to use the built in media player. Xbox Music is an app for use with an Xbox Music Pass to stream music and videos from the Xbox Music catalog.

airmattdog, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.

Mister Parks, Aug 17, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

XBOX MUSIC

5. I don't know if you mean groove music, but it got cancelled..

Maybe that's why "you can't get your xbox music work"

Rick Rorschach, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX MUSIC