Xbox Music - upload unmatched albums?

Discus and support Xbox Music - upload unmatched albums? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will this feature ever be available? Some of my albums are and can be matched with the xbox collection. But when you listen to a lot of obscure music,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianLGibson, Jan 5, 2014.

1. BrianLGibson
    BrianLGibson Guest

Will this feature ever be available? Some of my albums are and can be matched with the xbox collection. But when you listen to a lot of obscure music, not everything is going to be matched. I need to be able to have access to these albums on my phone while
    away from my computer.

For $10/month you would think something would be in place. Will this happen?

:)

BrianLGibson, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Music Playback

I think Xbox needs to add back the feature that allows us to upload music onto the hard drive or allows playback from an external hard drive. It also needs to allow background music play just like the Xbox 360. How can power change everything if you aren't
    making use of the power. I want to play hit games while playing music of my choice just like the Xbox 360. Lets urge Xbox to allow us to upload music to their hard drive or play music from our external hard drives with the ability to play music in the background
    like the Xbox 360. It's best for business and consumers just saying.

DAPROBL3MCHYLD, Jan 5, 2014
  3. doleydaddy
    doleydaddy Guest
    just wondering

how can I upload music from external hard drive to xbox one ????

doleydaddy, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: