Xbox Music Radio on Windows Phone 8.1

Discus and support Xbox Music Radio on Windows Phone 8.1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows is becoming to dictorial, radio function worked as a freebie on windows phone. This is TAKEN away in the 8.1 upgrade . Cant wait for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scooke2206, Jul 28, 2014.

1. scooke2206
    scooke2206 Guest

Windows is becoming to dictorial, radio function worked as a freebie on windows phone. This is TAKEN away in the 8.1 upgrade . Cant wait for my contract to end and go back to android...

:)

scooke2206, Jul 28, 2014
  2. ExodusBro
    ExodusBro Guest
    Xbox Music - Radio and play to feature not working still

So part of windows 8 / 8.1 is the built in xbox music app, that syncs with your devices etc, including the xone and 360, and windows phone.

However the play to feature does not work with the xbox music app from the pc, also the radio feature is free and works on the pc and windows phone, yet does not work on the 360 or xbox one. When you try to access the radio feature through the music app
    on x1, it shuts down saying you need an xbox music pass. The radio feature is free, and should work on the x1 app not just pc and phone. any ideas why this is??

ExodusBro, Jul 28, 2014
  3. org227
    org227 Guest
    Xbox music knock out after 15 seconds

I have update xbox music on Lumia 920 (windows phone 8.1) and after these update the Xbox music started to knock out after 15 seconds. Wat shall I do?

org227, Jul 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: