xbox music on android

Discus and support xbox music on android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if you have a date for Offline playback to come to non nexus kit kat devices. I like your service, because I have 2 xboxes, numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tdubster, Aug 5, 2014.

1. tdubster
    tdubster Guest

xbox music on android

I am wondering if you have a date for Offline playback to come to non nexus kit kat devices.

I like your service, because I have 2 xboxes, numerous PC's and 4 android devices.

However I'm thinking of switching music providers for this, as there's no offline support for Note 3 (non nexus kit kat device).

Obviously Kit Kat not an issue, as it works on the Nexus 7 I have.
    It looks like a lot of customers leaving on multiple forums because of this issue.

Also the email address on the google play store you have rejects emails. The knowledge base article for this issue points towards the forums generically, so apologies if in the wrong spot.

:)

tdubster, Aug 5, 2014
  2. NOiSEA
    NOiSEA Guest
    Xbox Music on Android

Are there plans to expand the android devices that xbox music works on for Android? I would like to use xbox music on my Android phone, but if they are not going to make it work for all Android phones, then I will have to purchase an iphone since I believe
    that the xbox music works on all iphones. I would prefer to keep my current phone though because iphones are expensive.

NOiSEA, Aug 5, 2014
  3. NOiSEA
    NOiSEA Guest
    Xbox Music on Android

It says it is not compatible with my device on the google play website when I go to the Xbox Music App Install page. When I try to access the app on the google play store on the phone itself by searching for xbox music, it does not turn up any results.
    This is consistent with the way that the google play store handles incompatible apps/devices.

I would imagine that if xbox music were available on more devices it would have a lot more downloads and subscribers because the service itself is very good. I have been using it for about 5 years or so (back when it was called zune) and I have tried out
    other music subscription services (Google play all access had poor sound quality compared to zune/xbox music, and Sony's Music Unlimited is nice and cheap but it is buggy on every platform I have tried it on except the ps3)

Because I really like my smartphone (htc G2), I would be upset if I am forced to buy an iphone by microsoft just for this one app and I am considering giving in and just going back to Sony's Music Unlimited despite its bugs... at least it worked
    sometimes. Please Microsoft - Don't drive me away as a customer - update xbox music for android...

NOiSEA, Aug 5, 2014
  4. xbox music on android

Hey there, tdubster! Thanks so much for the post on this. This is probably the closest place to post up this kind of question, and I hope to get you a satisfactory answer.

There is currently no ETA for it to be provided for other devices other than the Nexus devices. However, this is considered Feedback, and we'd love to have you post it up on the
    Feedback site for visibility! You can see if others have posted it up (undoubtedly) and upvote their suggestion to move it up the Hot Ideas page. If you cannot find it, please post it up yourself and see if you can get
    votes for it (which I have no doubt you will). If you peruse the site, you will see that we have several things in progress because of users like you!

Again, thank you for this inquiry. I also wanted to thank you for your patience with us and we hope to address your concerns through the feedback site.

Misses Quinzel, Aug 7, 2014
  5. TheJezz Win User

Why name it XBOX music?

Remember this service will be available on IOS and Android devices in the futures as well so calling it "windows" music would be even more awkward than Xbox music.
  6. FullHornet Win User

Xbox Music Offline listening.

You have to have a paid separate membership to Xbox Music and if your phone supports the app then you can download the music to it and listen to it offline. Android and IOS are supported.
  7. NOiSEA Win User

Xbox Music on Android

It says it is not compatible with my device on the google play website when I go to the Xbox Music App Install page. When I try to access the app on the google play store on the phone itself by searching for xbox music, it does not turn up any results.
    This is consistent with the way that the google play store handles incompatible apps/devices.

I would imagine that if xbox music were available on more devices it would have a lot more downloads and subscribers because the service itself is very good. I have been using it for about 5 years or so (back when it was called zune) and I have tried out
    other music subscription services (Google play all access had poor sound quality compared to zune/xbox music, and Sony's Music Unlimited is nice and cheap but it is buggy on every platform I have tried it on except the ps3)

Because I really like my smartphone (htc G2), I would be upset if I am forced to buy an iphone by microsoft just for this one app and I am considering giving in and just going back to Sony's Music Unlimited despite its bugs... at least it worked
    sometimes. Please Microsoft - Don't drive me away as a customer - update xbox music for android...
  8. Liam Wuthrich Win User

Xbox Music on Android

will their be a new Xbox 360 music an free film streaming app considered for research by Microsoft games an app department studied in one of many hardware bay's Microsoft has at their desposil to setup for the moto g android phone from Motorola carrier
    to give back to all the gold membership user an below gold membership Xbox live actsess also will anybody from Microsoft sign chromhounds cause or anybody that read's this thread that happened to play chromehound before the guy at the top a Xbox live user
    pulled the plug you can check my message history for the end of 2014 the spouse's wife contacted me speaking for her husband an then i never herd from her again also i read the box chromehounds is a franchise holder for Microsoft an maybe somebody could talk
    to the fellow that pulled the server an ask him to take his old job back nicely with a raise. www.causes.com i am despret. thanks for reading all an i play deadliest catch Alaskan storm if somebody from the ranks of Microsoft want to take me off the top of
    the leaderboard in a 8 player Xbox live online game from one of the produced game from Microsoft.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

xbox music on android

Hey there, tdubster! Thanks so much for the post on this. This is probably the closest place to post up this kind of question, and I hope to get you a satisfactory answer.

There is currently no ETA for it to be provided for other devices other than the Nexus devices. However, this is considered Feedback, and we'd love to have you post it up on the
    Feedback site for visibility! You can see if others have posted it up (undoubtedly) and upvote their suggestion to move it up the Hot Ideas page. If you cannot find it, please post it up yourself and see if you can get
    votes for it (which I have no doubt you will). If you peruse the site, you will see that we have several things in progress because of users like you!

Again, thank you for this inquiry. I also wanted to thank you for your patience with us and we hope to address your concerns through the feedback site.
Thema:

xbox music on android

1. xbox music on android - Similar Threads - music android

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  4. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  5. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't stream music from android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream music from android: I have always been able to stream music from my phone to my xbox one console using the stannard Samsung music app and the groove music app on my xbox. Recently groove received an update and now it...
  8. will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone: will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone. on windows fone looking to upgrade to Android fone will it still work? 466f706c-81af-4c6e-9d52-1d6138b4978c
  9. Xbox Music for Android won't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music for Android won't log in: I just signed up for a 30-day trial Xbox Music Pass last night, and every time I try to log-in to the app on my Galaxy Note, it pops up the message: "This app requires Xbox Music Pass. Try it...
  10. Groove music on android phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groove music on android phone: Hi is there anyway I can listen to my groove music offline on my android phone it work perfect as long I am online on my mobile or my home network. Surely if it works online there must be a way of...