Xbox Music for Android won't log in

Discus and support Xbox Music for Android won't log in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for a 30-day trial Xbox Music Pass last night, and every time I try to log-in to the app on my Galaxy Note, it pops up the message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tunermonkey, May 12, 2014.

1. tunermonkey
    tunermonkey Guest

I just signed up for a 30-day trial Xbox Music Pass last night, and every time I try to log-in to the app on my Galaxy Note, it pops up the message:

"This app requires Xbox Music Pass. Try it free for 30 days! Start your trial at Xbox.com"

Every time I go to "Sign in with an Xbox Music Pass" it takes me to the sign in page and loops me back to that message after 30 seconds. My Live account shows the trial is active, and it works fine with both my Surface RT and Win 8.1 PC.

I already attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app to no avail. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

tunermonkey, May 12, 2014
  2. NOiSEA
    NOiSEA Guest
    Xbox Music on Android

Are there plans to expand the android devices that xbox music works on for Android? I would like to use xbox music on my Android phone, but if they are not going to make it work for all Android phones, then I will have to purchase an iphone since I believe
    that the xbox music works on all iphones. I would prefer to keep my current phone though because iphones are expensive.

NOiSEA, May 12, 2014
  3. andymac2013
    andymac2013 Guest
    will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone

will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone.

on windows fone looking to upgrade to Android fone will it still work?

andymac2013, May 12, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

airmattdog, May 12, 2014
  5. tunermonkey
    tunermonkey Guest
    Just did. Thanks for the heads-up!

tunermonkey, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: