Xbox multiplayer servers

Discus and support Xbox multiplayer servers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I play on Xbox 1 and recently I've been having problems with online games. Whenever I try to load into an online game, I am told I need to buy Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieHosie, Sep 5, 2018.

1. CharlieHosie
    CharlieHosie Guest

Xbox multiplayer servers

Hi, I play on Xbox 1 and recently I've been having problems with online games. Whenever I try to load into an online game, I am told I need to buy Xbox gold live to play it, even though I have already purchased a subscription that runs out next year. Is
    anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know what can be done about it?

Thanks, Charlie

:)

CharlieHosie, Sep 5, 2018
  2. BonneyB1
    BonneyB1 Guest
    Servers/Multiplayer

Hi!

I am playing minecraft in my ipad and i am trying to play servers but it shows up that i have to go to privacy & online saftey settings, but i havent found anything. Does anyone know what i could do?

***Moved from: other/unknown / gaming***

BonneyB1, Sep 5, 2018
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Servers/Multiplayer

Hey Bonney!

So you're having trouble with your Privacy and Online Safety settings? Try adjusting them by following the steps here:

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings
    . Just make sure you sign in using the same Microsoft account you are trying to use in game.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Sep 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox multiplayer servers

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

​ If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 5, 2018
  5. jowii85
    jowii85 Guest
    I have the same problem and the worse is that I can't fund any help in xbox forum. I will change xbox for Sony next days, bye!

jowii85, Sep 6, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    It would be better if you specify the issues you are having to get help

That being said you are free to make your choices

M3tal Daz3, Sep 6, 2018
  7. projectEden
    projectEden Guest
    Really? Are you ging to buy another console for this? Sony's network has more problems in a month than xbox in a whole year!

projectEden, Sep 6, 2018
  8. joelGonza
    joelGonza Guest

Xbox multiplayer servers

I dont know problems in Sony, I know problems in XBox

joelGonza, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox multiplayer servers