Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement

Discus and support Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m having trouble unlocking an achievement for the game Mortal Shell. It is called “Fun Guy” and states “Pick 50 mushrooms”. I have picked well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheesyWart, Dec 13, 2021.

1. CheesyWart
    CheesyWart Guest

Hi, I’m having trouble unlocking an achievement for the game Mortal Shell. It is called “Fun Guy” and states “Pick 50 mushrooms”. I have picked well over 50 mushrooms and for some reason it’s progress is staying at 90%. I have tried doing it on multiple saves. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I’ve tried having all 50 in my inventory at once. I can still earn other achievements in this game and others but for some unknown reason this one isn’t working. I’ve tried making sure I’m connected to the Xbox network and restarting my console and doing all the solutions Xbox provides me but nothing works. Also can’t find anyone else having the same problem online either. Any ideas on how to help?

:)

CheesyWart, Dec 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: