Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store

Discus and support Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that Xbox does 2 free games a month for gold members,will they also be available on the Microsoft store for free to?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Blackwell711, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store

I know that Xbox does 2 free games a month for gold members,will they also be available on the Microsoft store for free to?

:)

Mr Blackwell711, Jun 1, 2018
  2. Games with gold from different store

Helo,

My question is when an xbox live free monthly game replaced for example in japan or germany for a different one, I could download them from the different store if I change the region at the microsoft store, but I don't know exactly that is legal? So if I download
    December's first free game (Warhammer end times) and Cobalt from the japanese store, should I worry about being banned? I not downloaded Cobalt yet, because I don't want to risk my xbox live gold membership.

OpponentSongoku, Jun 1, 2018
  3. Martron666
    Martron666 Guest
    CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS

I think the only games that you have to have Live Gold are the monthly free Games with Gold games. When I go on the Xbox store and look at those games it says that I can play the game free for now or I can purchase a copy to own forever.

Martron666, Jun 1, 2018
  4. BFTim
    BFTim Guest

No, only for your Xbox, i think

BFTim, Jun 6, 2018
  5. Asinine47
    Asinine47 Guest
    Unless of course it happens to be an Xbox Play anywhere title

Asinine47, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Asinine47 Win User

Unless of course it happens to be an Xbox Play anywhere title
  7. BFTim Win User

8. Martron666 Win User

CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS

I think the only games that you have to have Live Gold are the monthly free Games with Gold games. When I go on the Xbox store and look at those games it says that I can play the game free for now or I can purchase a copy to own forever.
  9. Customgamer18 Win User

Woohoo! Elder Scrolls online!!

The monthly fee is kind of a dumb idea for a console. We are already paying for Xbox live and I don't understand why they would require a monthly fee to play. This game should be loaded on the Xbox servers that I believe Microsoft lends out for free to these
    development companies. The game should be $60 and free to play like any other game and have expansion packs like other games that you can buy to keep playing. Just because its a mmo game does not mean it should be required to charge monthly.
  10. Randver Win User

Woohoo! Elder Scrolls online!!

[quote user="Customgamer18"]

The monthly fee is kind of a dumb idea for a console. We are already paying for Xbox live and I don't understand why they would require a monthly fee to play. This game should be loaded on the Xbox servers that I believe Microsoft lends out for free to these
    development companies. The game should be $60 and free to play like any other game and have expansion packs like other games that you can buy to keep playing. Just because its a mmo game does not mean it should be required to charge monthly.

[/quote]

Microsoft gets the money from our Live subscriptions and a MMO isn't going to be run on their servers. The monthly fee pays for the servers, content patches, employees and the GM's that ( in theory ) keep the game running smoothly.

This is the problem with taking a MMO to the console, console gamers are looking at this as a "normal" game which it's not.
Thema:

1. Xbox Monthly Free Games and Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Monthly Free Games

2. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  3. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  4. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  5. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  6. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  7. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  8. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  9. Need help accessing my 3 month free game pass please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my 3 month free game pass please: Need help accessing my 3 month free game pass please Hi all I bought my boys a Xbox s with a 3 month free game pass but we can't seem to figure out how to activate the 3 month game pass the code...
  10. Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass...: Hi I purchased my Xbox series S on takealot and was eligible for a free 3 month game pass but I do not know how to get my redeem code 34fa9651-eba0-49b3-aace-64393b5a55dc