xbox 사이트에서 로그인 버튼을 눌러도 아무런 반응이 없습니다.[mod ...

Discus and support xbox 사이트에서 로그인 버튼을 눌러도 아무런 반응이 없습니다.[mod ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 지난 3년 글을 봐도 보름 글을 봐도 똑같은 질문이 있던데 왜 처리를 안해주시나요? 집 컴퓨터 노트북 아이폰 사파리를 통해서 로그인 시도를 해도 안됩니다. 엣지 익스플로러 크롬 다 해봐도 안됩니다. 오류좀 쳐주세요 호라이즌4를 하기위해 구매해서 하 는데... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 장성태1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. 장성태1
    장성태1 Guest

지난 3년 글을 봐도 보름 글을 봐도 똑같은 질문이 있던데 왜 처리를 안해주시나요?

집 컴퓨터 노트북 아이폰 사파리를 통해서 로그인 시도를 해도 안됩니다.

엣지 익스플로러 크롬 다 해봐도 안됩니다. 오류좀 쳐주세요

호라이즌4를 하기위해 구매해서 하 는데 무용지물이네요 게임 을 시작하면 xbox에 로그인 하라 하더니 0x8015dc0c 에러 발생으로 안되 해결방법좀 알 주세요

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mod translation-The last three years ago, when you look at a post a fortnight ago, why not deal with the same question?

You should not attempt to log in through your home computer laptop iphone Safari.

Don't try Edge Explorer Chrome. Please fix the error

I want to buy it for Horizon 4, but it's useless. When you start the game, you are asked to sign in to Xbox and you are not getting 0x8015dc0c error and let me know how to fix]

:)

장성태1, Nov 30, 2018
  2. rojao5453
    rojao5453 Guest
    xbox 로그인이 안돼요 -[Translation - I can not login to xbox]

xbox 사이트에서 로그인 버튼을 눌러도 아무런 반응이 없습니다.[mod ... [​IMG]

로그인 버튼이 아예 안눌리는데 어떻게 하나요

다른 마이크로소프트 홈페이지에 로그인 하면 로그인 자체는 되는데 그 상태에서 xbox 홈페이지로 넘어오면 게 로그인 안된 상태로 나오 로그인 버튼 조차 눌리지 않습니다.

-[Translation - How do I get that login button not pressed at all? If you login to another Microsoft homepage, you will be logged in. If you go to the xbox homepage, you will not be logged in and you will not be able to click
    the login button.]

rojao5453, Nov 30, 2018
  3. 김한결KD
    김한결KD Guest
    로그인이 안됩니다. [Translated - I can not log in.]

Xbox Live에 로그인을 수가 없습니다.

지금은 Xbox Live에 로그인 수 없습니다. 시 후 다시 시도하세요. 그래도 문 가 해결되지 않으면 다른 문 해결 방법을 안해드리 습니다. 이 게 문구가 뜨면서 로그인이 안되는데 어떻게 하나요? 재부팅을 하여도 소용이 없습니다.

[Translated - I can not log in to Xbox Live.

I can not sign in to Xbox Live right now.
    Please try again in a few minutes. If that does not work, we'll suggest other troubleshooting steps.
    What can I do if I can not log in with this phrase?
    Rebooting is useless.]

김한결KD, Nov 30, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello 장성태1,

Sorry for the issue with logging in. Are you on a PC or an Xbox console? Have you made sure the PC or console is fully up to date? Please let us know any additional information so we may better help you.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 30, 2018
  5. 장성태1
    장성태1 Guest
    네 최 업데이트 버 입니다.

[Translation - Yes, the latest updated version.]

장성태1, Nov 30, 2018
  6. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Hi there,

Thanks for your response, try logging in on the
    Microsoft Account
    website, once signed in it should sign your account in for all Microsoft websites visited after the initial login.

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: