XBOX MOBILE APP

Discus and support XBOX MOBILE APP in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Download the Xbox application to my mobile and the profile does not appear as it should be only my gamertag appears without my friend without my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PELU2014, Oct 13, 2018.

1. PELU2014
    PELU2014 Guest

XBOX MOBILE APP

Download the Xbox application to my mobile and the profile does not appear as it should be only my gamertag appears without my friend without my achievements or anything. How do I solve it? .... And tried everything and nobody has an answer or even if
    xbox. Has someone happened to him?

:)

PELU2014, Oct 13, 2018
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Xbox Mobile App

Hi there,

The best place to post feedback and suggestions would be to post it here: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice so the right people see it.

Mistress Sara, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

XBOX MOBILE APP

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are the results the same if you log into the
    Xbox website? I recommend double checking the email you signed in with just incase you have a second account with a similar looking gamertag. If you have an Xbox one you can log into your gamertag
    and look into the "sign in, security and passkey" settings for your email.

Aside from that, you may want to delete and reinstall the app for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX MOBILE APP