Xbox Mobile App

Discus and support Xbox Mobile App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; As an infrequent gamer who often does not have a lot of time to play, i have a feature I would like to see added to the mobile app. Sorry if this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by K2TheM OG, Sep 11, 2018.

1. K2TheM OG
    K2TheM OG Guest

Xbox Mobile App

As an infrequent gamer who often does not have a lot of time to play, i have a feature I would like to see added to the mobile app. Sorry if this is the wrong place. I could bot find the feedback link inside the mobile app.

My feature idea:

I would like a push notification on my phone when there is an Xbox Update.

Since I am an infrequent gamer, I have my xbox set to ECO mode. This means it does not automatically update itself when an update goes live. This sometimes means that I have to wait an extra 30+ minutes for the update to finish before playing. When time
    is at a premium this is dissapointing. Having the push notification to my phone means I can turn on the console and have it update and know that when I am next able to play I wont have to wait for an update.

:)

K2TheM OG, Sep 11, 2018
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Sep 11, 2018
  3. times71
    times71 Guest
    Xbox mobile app

Hi thanks for the reply. Im basically talking about the app for my i-phone.

thanks

times71, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Xbox Mobile App

Mistress Sara, Sep 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Mobile App