Xbox mobile app suggestion

Discus and support Xbox mobile app suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kargoth05, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/kargoth05
    /u/kargoth05 Guest

Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional?

Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting some valuable time and effort into the app. The mobile app has been a huge problem since it's been out.

Party chat - I've had many issues with party chat (which is finally improved, thank you), still needs work though with connection and audio I feel.

Loading - This is probably the most inconsistent and inconvenient part of using the xbox mobile app. I open up the app and go to friends and it loads up nothing half the time. It shows 0 online. This doesn't make sense because I've checked on the xbox app via PC and on xbox and it shows people online. it works at times whether I'm on wifi or using data. It's just very inconsistent. Currently the messages will not load it current says "Live updates not available, pull down to refresh". I do what it says and I refresh it using the refresh icon and nothing works. This has been busted for about 5 days I'd say. Possibly longer. Things just don't load properly.

Videos - this is another very very long and slow process. I don't understand why captures that I want to watch take so long to buffer and watch. This is also regardless of wifi or data. To watch a 30 second clip takes at least 2 minutes because of buffering. Also, when I go to rewind or fast forward it doesn't work and I have to press back and load up the video again and wait for it to buffer. Half the time the quality isn't even there for it to need to buffer that long. I get a message with a clip and I'm just like here we go. And if they record longer than 30 seconds, its inconvenient and I wait to watch on the xbox itself.

Right now, this is all that is popping in my mind and I can't take the fact Microsoft is letting this app fail so hard. They do programs for days and this app causes for fails far to often. I love Microsoft. Lol please fix some issues! Thanks! - kargoth05

submitted by /u/kargoth05
    [link] [comments]

/u/kargoth05, Aug 25, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: