Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

Discus and support Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fulgore_185, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general bug and to report it here.

Anyone having the same issue?

submitted by /u/Fulgore_185
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fulgore_185, Aug 27, 2023
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

have you checked on the app to make sure? that's where I claim a lot of my rewards at
    I've been using the app aswell. By signing-in to the app, it is giving credit for the "Log in with Mobile App" quest, but still isn't registering the "Play Game Pass" quest.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Game pass game download and perks not working

Try to claim the perk using the Xbox Game Pass app on mobile
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass quests on Windows

Not for now. I am really sorry. But you can join the rewards program
    here
    and do searches on Bing, daily tasks, and mobile searches on Bing. Also, you can do quizzes for points, and quizzes send to you by mail. Game pass quests are on Xbox for now. There was one quest this month with Forza Horizon 4 that you must get one
    achievement on Pc. But you can claim reward only on Xbox or on mobile app game pass. I suggest for you if you don't have Xbox, install game pass app on mobile and see quests from there.
  5. Francia J. Win User

"Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later"

I apologize but that will be the only way. To claim the perks on PC, Xbox, or on the mobile Xbox App.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

You can claim the perks by logging in on Xbox beta app on windows 10, the game pass app on mobile device or log in on your xbox one console, and find the perks on there and claim them. Each perk gives instructions on how to claim.
Thema:

Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

1. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed - Similar Threads - Mobile App stuck

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  5. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  8. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  9. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  10. stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app: I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle is still spinning. what do i do...