Xbox mobile app remote remove account

Discus and support Xbox mobile app remote remove account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I signed in to the xbox application on the phone. I no longer have access to the phone that I signed in. I can't remotely remove my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KenanAkin1, May 27, 2021.

1. KenanAkin1
    KenanAkin1 Guest

I signed in to the xbox application on the phone. I no longer have access to the phone that I signed in. I can't remotely remove my account.

:)

KenanAkin1, May 27, 2021
  2. KenanAkin1 Win User

there are only xbox and windows logins. xbox mobile app logins are not visible. Even though I changed the password, there is no logout.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

That's alright, you can sign into Microsoft account | Devices and manually remove your account from any device listed in the website.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

So I have question, my brother lives with me and if I make him mad somehow he uses a remote app that I don't know which to shut off my xbox series s, how do I block him?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with removing who can access your console remotely.

People can access your console remotely if their account has previously been added to and signed in to your console, and they turned on remote features while they were signed in to your console.

If you want to turn off this ability for these accounts, you can do it two different ways.

Solution 1: Ask the person to sign in to their account on your console and turn off remote features

From your console, they’ll need to press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Turn off Enable remote features.

Once they’ve done that, they won’t be able to access your console remotely.

Solution 2: Remove the person from your console

From your console, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account you want to remove and select Remove to confirm.

Once you’ve removed the account, that person can’t access your console remotely.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Hope that helps!
  5. Rostom L Win User

Pre-Order not showing up

Got it. Let’s try to install the game using an Xbox app on mobile.

First, enable the remote features on your Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

On your Xbox app on mobile, sign in your account and search for the game and check if there’s an option to install it to your console.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Update not showing up on PC through Gamepass.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can download the Xbox App from a Mobile Device.
    Sign in the Xbox App with the same account.
    Link the Xbox Mobile App with the console/PC.
    You can access Games/Updates from the Xbox Mobile App, you may find games that are not displaying on the PC/Console.
    Download remotely from Mobile Device to Console/PC.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Xbox mobile app remote remove account - Similar Threads - mobile app remote

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  5. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  8. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  9. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  10. Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console will not connect to mobile app to get remote features. “Try again in a bit....: I’m trying to connect my existing console to my phone. It tells me to turn it on and sign in. I do so, then it tells me to “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. Several months pass and this...