Xbox Mobile app Party Chat

Discus and support Xbox Mobile app Party Chat in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ive had this issue now forever where my bluetooth headphones dont pick up my friend's mic audio in party chat, they can hear me, i cant hear them. Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by M4DD1GAN, Apr 9, 2021.

1. M4DD1GAN
    M4DD1GAN Guest

Ive had this issue now forever where my bluetooth headphones dont pick up my friend's mic audio in party chat, they can hear me, i cant hear them. Ive tried changing party leaders, resetting both devices, the app etc etc. It used to work just fine and it was a perfect solution to keep from using up my mobile hotspot data as i am a traveler. It hasnt worked for several minths now and it's really starting to bum me out. I tried using a different bluetooth set and nothing seems to work, they work fine eith everything else (phone calls, Discord, music, etc)

:)

M4DD1GAN, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

cross platform party chat

I believe they can use the xbox mobile app to be in a party chat.
  3. TouyaaTouyaa Win User

Game Chat Communication

If party chat is not working on console. Second option is try it on xbox app on mobile
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar

seems like, as the party chat recognize your mic, check if you have the same issues on mobile app or in a party directly on the Xbox
  5. Atrovent 1 Win User

where is the party icon?

To my knowledge there are no party icons on the xbox website. For party icons or party chat you will need to get the xbox app for your mobile device to use party chat, or on your computer you can hold windows+g and it will open up an xbox UI where you can
    also use party chat.

if this does not help you can you please elaborate on “party icon”?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox 360 online

Do you both have access to the Xbox mobile app? You can try and send requests there, as well as chat and start party.
Thema:

1. Xbox Mobile app Party Chat - Similar Threads - Mobile app Party

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  5. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  8. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  9. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  10. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...