Xbox mobile app is completely broken.

Discus and support Xbox mobile app is completely broken. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app used to work perfectly like an year ago. But then out of nowhere developers decided to give it a new look similar to Xbox Dashboard. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IzharAhmad3, Mar 31, 2021.

1. IzharAhmad3
    IzharAhmad3 Guest

Xbox app used to work perfectly like an year ago. But then out of nowhere developers decided to give it a new look similar to Xbox Dashboard. This update totally broke the app. Sometimes the message wont send and then like after 2 minutes out of nowhere that message would send like 5 to 10 times.

Many buttons don't even function. Friends often appear offline when they are actually online on PC app. The messages wont load.

The app doesn't even look like it is developed by Microsoft. It is just a complete mess and garbadge.

If someone wants to blame the model of mobile or android version, I'm using Samsung A12 which I don't think so is outdated. I've tried the app on other older devices too but it is just the same garbadge.

:)

IzharAhmad3, Mar 31, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: