Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

Discus and support Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin Reszegi, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.

:)

Kevin Reszegi, Feb 6, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kevin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing crashes while editing clips. Here are some steps to try:

First, make sure your phone is running the latest software: Swipe down from the Notification bar and select Settings. Scroll to and select Software update, then Check for updates.

If there are no updates available, restart your phone.

If the issue persists after updating or restarting, try using the app a different phone or tablet if possible to see if it crashes on other devices.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Kevin Reszegi Win User

Hello Kyle!

Unfortunately, none of your tips has worked. Also I don't own any other phone.

Thanks,
    Kevin
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Does this happen while trying to edit a specific clip, or all clips?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Geth Win User

xbox app for PC and mobile

That would most likely require a separate editing app and most likely a download of the clip itself on mobile.
  6. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

If you have a mobile game clip what you've recorded to your phone using a screen capture app or something like that, you can't upload that video to Xbox Live.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works. You can download, edit and upload back
    to Xbox Live only those game clips that
    you’ve recorded with the Game DVR feature.

Step 1: Upload the video to Xbox Live (what you want to edit)

Step 2: Once it's uploaded to the Xbox Live, download it to your Win10 PC via Xbox App

Step 3: Edit, trim and save the new game clip

Step 3: Upload your edited video back to Xbox Live
Thema:

1. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip. - Similar Threads - mobile app crashes

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  5. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  6. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  7. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  8. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  9. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  10. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app: I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app, it says I only have 175 or something like...