Xbox mobile app bonus points

Discus and support Xbox mobile app bonus points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jamie Hayes1, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Jamie Hayes1
    Jamie Hayes1 Guest

Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program.

I'm not the only one with this issue....Tell us why!

Don't say that it can take a while for the points to appear... We are all tired of hearing that. It's not that. The points, bonuses and ways to earn them have changed at various times for us all.

At this point I believe I have missed out on nearly 1000 points since this started happening to me.

Go ahead ask me more. I want you to so that I can find out if anyone actually knows anything.

:)

Jamie Hayes1, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jamie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Corona virus

You can use microsoft rewards to get xbox live. Its 8,500 points for one month. If you just use the app and microsoft edge on xbox one that can take roughly eight weeks to earn. Maybe sooner if you log in everyday and check out all the offers. Even
    quicker if you download the mobile app and check your email for bonus points.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

In my opinion, they are not bad here in Canada; although, it does take quite a bit longer to earn points than in the US.

In a day, you get 90 for earches on Bing, another 60 for doing them on mobile, and 12 for using Microsoft Edge. Then, there are usually 3 for 10 points each, and sometimes a 3 part quiz for 30 points.

Plus, the streak bonus, and the a couple 5 point tasks in the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox.
  5. bishDOTexe Win User

Game Pass Games!

I tend to do the quests to play games i would normally overlook and getting microsoft points and adding to my gamerscore is a bonus.
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I love the Game Pass mobile app with quests. Gives me a reason to go check out new games and then benefit in two ways - Rewards points and gamerscore!
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

Do dailies. Mobile search, Pc search. Each week there is an mail with 50 points question. On
    Xbox, go to the rewards app. Each day you can earn achievement for 50 points. Every week there are 100 points for treasure. Also, you can do weekly streak which gives you 100 points per week and 2500 points every 10 weeks. And there is a bunch of 5 points
    push cards. Also, if you have a game pass you can do game pass quests each month for 1100 points. And this is the regular staff. There is always something more.

One more thing. Install a bing on your mobile. Each day there is a bonus point for one week, each week. You are starting at 10 points on the first day and then you go to 70 on the last day. Each week is the repetition of the same thing.
Thema:

1. Xbox mobile app bonus points - Similar Threads - mobile app bonus

2. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  3. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  4. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  5. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  6. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  7. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  8. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  9. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  10. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app: I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app, it says I only have 175 or something like...