XBOX minecraft full price?

Discus and support XBOX minecraft full price? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I owned MINECRAFT on XBOX 360 and i've heard that on xbxo one it should be reduced? Is this true as mine appears full price?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MintCrib320878, Dec 21, 2016.

1. XBOX minecraft full price?

I owned MINECRAFT on XBOX 360 and i've heard that on xbxo one it should be reduced? Is this true as mine appears full price?

:)

MintCrib320878, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Tillr Viiews
    Tillr Viiews Guest
    Cant unlock

I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to install’, but when I play the Xbox one edition, it says unlock full game, but I already purchased Minecraft,
    and when I click on unlock full game, nothing happens.

Tillr Viiews, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Mass Effect coming to Minecraft!!!

Meh, I lost total interest in minecraft 360, I am just going to wait for the full release minecraft on the Xbox one.

ContentedEntree, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The upgrade offer ended in February 2016. You would have to pay full price if you want it on the One or wait for it to go on sale.

Smwutches, Dec 21, 2016
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Minecraft Full Price

Is your licence transfer up to date?

There have been reported problems of people with the disc version being charged full price so there are issues out there that will be resolved soon.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The upgrade offer ended in February 2016. You would have to pay full price if you want it on the One or wait for it to go on sale.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Discount

Hi, the offer to get Minecraft Xbox One edition at a discounted price if you played the Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has expired. It expired back in February. You will have to pay full price if you want the game on the Xbox One.
  8. BladedNinja13 Win User

Minecraft $5 discounted price not available

Same issue affecting me too in the UK.

When trying to purchase in XBOX One store, shows full price in GBP not discounted price.

I own minecraft XBOX 360 digital download.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can't buy minecraft xbox one edition

That offer has expired since March. If you want to purchase Minecraft for xbox one now you have to pay the full price
Thema:

1. XBOX minecraft full price? - Similar Threads - minecraft full price

2. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  3. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  4. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  5. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  6. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  7. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the full version of minecraft xbox one edition on xbox s?: I want to play Minecraft xbox one Edition but I only have bedrock. When I try to install Xbox 1 edition it says currently unavailable, and only the trial is available. How do I download it because...
  9. How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player: This is in minecraft 1.20.12 and the a custom imported skin doesn't show up in multi-player how do you get your custom skin to show 5a345f53-89ac-4c9f-9304-60cf84f0df52
  10. Minecraft Full Price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Full Price: So.. I Remember buying the minecraft 360 version a year or 2 ago for the xbox 360. I have achievements etc. on this account.Today I went to buy the xbox one version and it's making me pay full...