Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

Discus and support Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EsatTEMEL, Sep 25, 2023.

1. EsatTEMEL
    EsatTEMEL Guest

Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on there(Steam). I want to use nvidia filters on xbox but i can't please help me.

https://youtu.be/BmPARw8nW9g

:)

EsatTEMEL, Sep 25, 2023
  2. EsatTEMEL Win User

Nvidia said :
    "

This has reference to being unable to use NVIDIA filters in Dead by Daylight from the GeForce Experience issue reported. Your case has been assigned to me to process further.

Dead by Daylight Microsoft Store (Xbox) version game filter is not supported in GeForce Experience. Only the steam version of Dead by Daylight game filters works in GeForce Experience."
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello EsatTEMEL,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and truly appreciate for your reply.

If the problem is within the application, we need to contact directly the software developer of the app. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling or install updates if there is available update from Microsoft store. The last option is to reach out the provider of the software to for the proper guidance.

We thank you for bringing this concern here and glad to provide direction to help resolve your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello EsatTEMEL,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to use the Nvidea filters while playing the game through Xbox app. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To use Nvidia filters on Dead by Daylight in the Xbox app, you would typically follow these steps:

1. Open the Nvidia GeForce Experience application on your PC.

2. Navigate to the settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner.

3. In the settings menu, select the “Game Filter” tab.

4. Toggle the “Enable” switch to activate the DBD NVIDIA Game Filter.

5. Adjust the desired settings and filters to your liking.

6. Launch Dead by Daylight and experience the enhanced visuals with NVIDIA Game Filter.

However, please note that Nvidia filters are typically used on PC games and may not work with games streamed through the Xbox app. If you need to update your driver, visit the device manufacturers website to check for the latest driver or you may click this link: Official Drivers | NVIDIA

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. EsatTEMEL Win User

I don't have "Game Filter" tab.

[​IMG]
  6. Adurna101 Win User

dead by daylight

Hi bbbbbbmais um b,

The Microsoft Store (Game Pass) version of Dead by Daylight is Crossplay with the Steam version. However, they are not Cross-progression. For more information, see the official Dead by Daylight support page.

Happy gaming,

Thema:

1. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Dead

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  6. Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?: When I play Dead by Daylight, the game keep crashing after few minutes without any error message. It happens only when I play DBD. My drivers are up to date and I reinstall the windows and it did...
  7. Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc?: My friend just gifted me Red Dead Ultimate edition from his xbox and when i redeamed it it says its only on console which we did not realise, is there any way for me to play it on my pc?...
  8. Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store: hello , Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in mirosoft store windows (saudi arabia) region why and whats the problem its deleted from long time from the store i wanna buy the dlcs...
  9. Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...: The German version of the game, which is different than the international one is missing in the Xbox Store on Xbox One and on the web store as well. I got this game as a GwG title in April 2018. I...
  10. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC: I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund. I...