XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

Discus and support XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew F2, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Andrew F2
    Andrew F2 Guest

XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company.

• This issue has persisted without remedy for over a year now.
    • I have called probably 20 times and spent hours in total trying to get this issue resolved.
    • I have been repeatedly hung up on by tech support.
    • I have been lied to on several occasions that a supervisor would call me back when I have requested some form of escalation.
    At first when the issue cropped up I believed it was a hardware issue with the xbox - unlikely I know. As the issue continued to affect new games as they were released I have come to think it is a corruption of my game pass account or an error of authentication or both.

The error manifested first with Forza Horizon 5... upon starting up the game I get past the publisher screen and then the XBOX hardware crashed hard. I get a green screen then crash to a powered off state. Power needs to be reinitiated with the power button.

This does not affect all Gamepass Games but it does affect most newer high end titles. Also affected SCORN and now Starfeild - For a year now I can not play these Game pass games even though I have Game Pass in good standing. I even purchased early access for starfield and no one on the tech support line could resolve the issue. In fact the most common result it seems is that once the tech support operator realizes how difficult the issue is I am hung up on. Many times the operators will purposely skip trouble shooting so they don't have to create a ticket number ( an operator actually told me about this practice and the fact that the operators are given a certain amount of time to deal with issues and that time restriction is probably why I am being disconnected... so it doesn't ruin their resolution rate. If this is all true it's terrible for customers.)

Over the year and on different calls with support I have wiped my Xbox clean w/ factory reset, redownloaded the games in question multiple times... been told to wait for updates, etc, etc... I have jumped obediently through every hoop and all I want is to use the Xbox and game pass I have paid for.

Please help... I need some kind of response that escalates this situation to a support person that is not racing the clock and afraid of losing their job if the problem takes extra time to fix.

I feel like you kinda owe me a year of Gamepass Ultimatte and a refund for the starfield early access I couldn't use but honestly I'd just settle for being able to play the games.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

:)

Andrew F2, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

That does indeed look to be an actual hardware issue, not affecting titles that don't stress the system but newer bigger game titles cause the system to malfunction and shut off. I would book in for a hardware fix.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear about your unacceptable support experience. I’m going to share feedback with the people responsible for the overall quality of Xbox Support so that it can be improved, and I’ll be including this thread in addition to some others.

When you originally contacted support, was that through https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and do you have any reference numbers? Were you also disconnected on live chat sessions or only phone calls?

What OS version are you currently on? You can find this info in Settings > System > Console info.

Some possibilities come to mind here. If you’re able to, please check and confirm if the issue occurs when playing a game via the cloud. Try one that you experience significant crashes with like FH5 or Starfield (you would need to uninstall the game to play/access it via the cloud).

If you’re referring to a Series X, what’s the performance like for disk games? Are there any warnings leading up to the crash, and do you get a specific error code/message after you restart your console once it occurs?

Are there any external devices or peripherals (wired controllers, hard drives, etc) connected to your console, and have you tried moving the problematic games to an SSD? Just keep in mind that Series X|S optimised games currently only work with the official Seagate or WD expansion cards if not installed to the internal storage. There are various ways to try this:

Transfer multiple games at once to your Xbox console | Xbox Support

This is the official support article for an Xbox console unexpectedly powering off (I realise that pretty much all bases have already been covered, though):

Troubleshoot Xbox console unexpectedly turning off | Xbox Support

I agree with Tezzarrific. The unexpected behaviour and all the troubleshooting performed indicates that this is a hardware fault (most likely), especially if it continues even after trying the above and as this has been on-going for more than a year - multiple software updates have been released since then. Is your console within warranty by any chance?

You can verify the warranty here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  4. Andrew F2 Win User

Still hoping someone in the know will respond or point me in the right direction.

Nothing so far.
  5. Andrew F2 Win User

Hoping someone will see this and answer during the week... since it was crickets all weekend.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!! - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT MOD REP

2. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  3. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  4. microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]: he changed my email to his and the password too Idk what to do I just wanna play minecraft 9ab5270f-de96-4cee-a026-4853cf239f34
  5. BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...: The hacker went in and changed everything so I was not able to recover it luckily it wasn’t a big loss just very irritating. I hate how he was able to go in and remove my phone # before I could do...
  6. Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...
  7. Microsoft mod problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft mod problem: i have a new problem i hope someone can help me. I downloaded mods, I put them in the folder that shows from the developer menu, they show up in the content manager, but I can't download and I...
  8. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42
  9. Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the [mod removed] did microsoft remove the [mod removed] ability to chat with an agent...: Why the [mod removed] can't I contact support. This piece of [mod removed] company. I am having trouble downloading Back 4 Blood and can't discuss it with anyone. I am getting error code...
  10. The absolute [mod removed] that is microsoft and there update system. XBOX APP PC NEEDS TO...

in XBoX on Windows
    The absolute [mod removed] that is microsoft and there update system. XBOX APP PC NEEDS TO...: The lack of ability to check for game updates has became EXTERMELY frustrating and no solutions have been provided expect for restarting the beyond crappy Microsoft store that has the audacity to...