Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

Discus and support Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MakieMaku, Mar 26, 2024.

1. MakieMaku
    MakieMaku Guest

Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen.

The main bug I am having and it's been happening for 3+ years now is where it will say a game has an update. Click on update game only for the downloads section to basically freeze with the update making zero progress I then pause it and try to unpause it but it stays the same, then try to refresh the "my apps" section and I'm met with a unresponsive console and controller and a grey screen.

I'm then forced to restart the console. Then it loads and guess what that 10gb update is now a 100gb reinstallation of said game. It happens with COD, Fortnite, Like a Dragon and plenty of other games. I'm getting really fed up with how nothing is being done about these major issues, especially with the poor internet infrastructure causing a 20 minute 10gb update to turn into a 4+ hour fiasco because Microsoft can't fix a bug in the system that prevents games from updating or a hung up on a update when really it just crashes your entire console.

Instead of focusing on dang hand held gaming and trying to look cool with remote access that is barely worth the hassle with games like fortnite cod and halo where frame rates reliable internet speeds and lack of lag. Maybe start looking after the consoles you put all your marketing and efforts into originally? Getting goddang sick and tired having to re-download an entire game because the update is frozen. Luckily it's not cod otherwise I'd be demanding a refund for the console and move to PS5 if I have to download 220gb.

:)

MakieMaku, Mar 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: