Xbox Messaging isn't working for me. Need help PLEASE!

Discus and support Xbox Messaging isn't working for me. Need help PLEASE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to send messages on Xbox one it says "Messagging isn't working for your account. Go to Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StaiN-[xboxvenue], Dec 2, 2016.

1. Xbox Messaging isn't working for me. Need help PLEASE!

When I try to send messages on Xbox one it says "Messagging isn't working for your account. Go to
    Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App? to get more info and see how you can fix it. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Please

:)

StaiN-[xboxvenue], Dec 2, 2016
  2. MrCarpet115
    MrCarpet115 Guest
    Messaging Not Working.

The messaging on Xbox one isn't working for me. The website said to check the enforcement website and i have a perfect record. AS of now I'm very confused on what to do now, please help.

MrCarpet115, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Sennaiii
    Sennaiii Guest
    Can't message

hey I can't message on Xbox live it keep coming up with error message saying "check your account messaging isn't working for your account" I don't know what to do. I'm not suspended from messaging. Can you please help

Thanks

Sennaiii, Dec 2, 2016
  4. Xbox Messaging isn't working for me. Need help PLEASE!

My girlfriend was experiencing this issue on her brand new xbox and brand new account just now. It is fixed for us, I signed in as her on my xbox, sent myself a message and it went through. Had her try again from her xbox, but it still wasn't working. Then
    I had her try to send me a message by selecting my profile and hitting Send Message from the "Friends and Clubs" menu instead of the Messages menu and that one did go through. Then I had her try from the Messages menu again and that one also worked.

Shortened down: Try sending a message through the specified player's profile first, and then try replying to the conversation again if the first attempt is successful.

SorryxNatalia, Dec 2, 2016
  5. SorryxNatalia Win User

My girlfriend was experiencing this issue on her brand new xbox and brand new account just now. It is fixed for us, I signed in as her on my xbox, sent myself a message and it went through. Had her try again from her xbox, but it still wasn't working. Then
    I had her try to send me a message by selecting my profile and hitting Send Message from the "Friends and Clubs" menu instead of the Messages menu and that one did go through. Then I had her try from the Messages menu again and that one also worked.

Shortened down: Try sending a message through the specified player's profile first, and then try replying to the conversation again if the first attempt is successful.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Guide isn't working, please help

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press and hold your console's power button until the console turns off, remove your console's power cord for 1 minute, turn on the console and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem persists, follow these instructions below and reset the console to factory defaults keeping games and apps.

A screen with 4 options will appear, select ''reset'' and then ''keeping games and apps''.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Press and hold the BIND button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an EJECT button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the BIND button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.

Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

You won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required. In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  7. XzanJQB Win User

Messaging isn't working

it appears Microsoft will not answer a single one of these support post's. I'm having the exact same issues
  8. TheRoughNewt Win User

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

Hey, !

Sorry to hear about this problem.

Totally does sound pretty irritating.

If I were you I would follow the steps on our support site for that exact issue here on

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    for a solution.

If that doesn't work though, another good thing to try is what we call a soft reset (a reset of the console to factory settings but without uninstalling your games and apps.)

I know that listed that you did reset your console but did you do that by going into Settings and selecting
    Reset the console and keep my games and apps? If not, then I would try that following the steps here on

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Before you do try that though, make sure you know all the sign-in information for any/all accounts on your console and that you have easy internet access.

Give those pages and troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how that helps with resolution of the issue.

Thanks!
    We have a bigger problem on my hands now. I tried doing a factory reset by also saving games and apps. But now my xbox live gold is cancelled, I also signed into all my accounts that had xbox live. Nothing works online now, this is
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. and this better get resolved now.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

Hey TheRoughNewt!

I'm from the Xbox Forums team and I would be happy to help. I would like to ask some more specific questions to get a better idea of the issue.

It looks like the headset and mic is being recognized based on your troubleshooting and the indicators you pointed out but the issue is related to audio.

So do you hear the game audio or Is this strictly related to chat? Can you hear your friends? Or is it that you cannot hear them and they cannot hear you?
Thema:

1. Xbox Messaging isn't working for me. Need help PLEASE! - Similar Threads - Messaging isn't working

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  9. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...