Xbox messaging doesn’t work

Discus and support Xbox messaging doesn’t work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been playing on my xbox 1 for about 3 yeas now and back in my halo days i would get i to arguments with other players. While im not sure if this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AJawesomeness12, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Xbox messaging doesn’t work

I have been playing on my xbox 1 for about 3 yeas now and back in my halo days i would get i to arguments with other players. While im not sure if this is connected this is the only reason i can think of. I never used profanity or any other imappropriate
    lanugage just got into agruments about the game. Just after that my messaging stopped working and when i try to send a message it says the messaging on my account isnt working. I have visited all the sites and i cant find a way to fix this. Messageing works
    in mu other accounts just not this one. Please help it is super inconveint and i would love to find a way to fix this. Thanks

:)

AJawesomeness12, Sep 1, 2018
  2. U0O0
    U0O0 Guest
    How to fix messaging

Help me fix messaging on xbox live. On my main account messaging doesn’t work but on my other it does. Help me see why it won’t work on my main.

U0O0, Sep 1, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Xbox live doesn’t work

Hi there,

there is currently a know Issue with redeeming codes, please see this link for the latest update on this issue: Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Best thing is to try and redeem the code again after the issue has been resolved

Let's hope this will be soon

WPAK, Sep 1, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 1, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    More than likely if you do NOT have an enforcement issue. You might want to try clearing your mac address

Go to: Settings>Network> Advanced Settings> Alt Mac address> Clear> Restart

This will reset your network settings on your Xbox.

If this does not fix it attempt to clear you local saved games (Only if you have Xbox live!)

got to: settings> system> storage> clear local saved games

This will reboot your console and restore your saved games from your cloud. Then check your messages.

reply for help

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: