Xbox Messages displayed in wrong order on website

Discus and support Xbox Messages displayed in wrong order on website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started replying to a friend of mine using the XBOX website. It was only after i realised that she was talking about playing a game that was 2 years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by prosupdean, Oct 8, 2018.

1. prosupdean
    prosupdean Guest

I started replying to a friend of mine using the XBOX website.

It was only after i realised that she was talking about playing a game that was 2 years old that i saw the messages were ordered in an incorrection fashion.

The messages are listed in this date order

24/09/2018

25/09/2018

08/10/2018

08/10/2018

09/10/2018

09/10/2018

12/06/2016

16/07/2016

(miss a couple of months to the last message as they follow on from the previous message)

01/10/2016

How do i report this bug. I know i haven't done anything wrong and it is solely a problem at Microsofts end and something they need to fix.

Using the website and viewing messages displays them out of order. Also every time i send them a new message, an old message gets put at the bottom of the list. Looking at it, it is the next message in line after the previous out of date one. So my new last
    message was sent 11/10/2016 which is wrong.

:)

prosupdean, Oct 8, 2018
  2. ozbundyboy
    ozbundyboy Guest
    Microsoft points were redeemed but was not applied as Local currency 23 aUGUST 2013

Whe you redeem a code from a Microsoft Points card, there is a message displayed telling you that you in order to check your balance to check on your xbox as the website no longer shows your balance.

The easiest way to check your balance on your xbox is to go into the games marketplace and look at an item as if you are going to buy it and it will display your current balance of currency.

ozbundyboy, Oct 8, 2018
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Achievement issue?

Not sure what you mean by wrong order. They should be listed in the order they were unlocked, the website doesn't have this ordering though.

VernierSlake, Oct 8, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

I would assume its just a backend bug that will fix itself in time. Does it show correctly on the Xbox console or app?

blueamcat, Oct 9, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! I'm experiencing this bug myself for a while now (actually a few weeks or months) so it's the Xbox Live services that currently don't work properly. As mentioned your messages should be displayed correctly when viewed on your Xbox One or via the Xbox-app
    for smartphones and Windows 10.

Julian_, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: