Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

Discus and support Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Benabducted, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Benabducted
    Benabducted Guest

Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My personal chats are all in English only the messages from official xbox like promotions and updates are in now in Russian. I checked my settings on the console and it's still English US. Not sure what else to check.

:)

Benabducted, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Benabducted,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix this issue. To resolve this, you can try changing the language settings on your Xbox console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > System > Language & location.

3. Select your preferred language from the list of available languages.

4. Restart your Xbox console.

If the issue persists, you can try resetting your console to its default settings. However, please note that resetting your console will erase all your saved data and settings. If you're not comfortable with this, you can contact Xbox support for further assistance.

I hope I helped. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Benabducted,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Kostyarusoz Win User

Gears of War 3 - russians subtitles

Why? why... In russian xbox live available ONLY english version? Why not put addition - Russian subtitles, for example. Now be purchased separately disc for subtitles ??

In the description on the game does not say that there are no subtitles... :-(

What to do? whether it is possible to influence the contents of xbox live in Russia?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

in game audio change

Hello American man,

Sorry for the issue with the language. Sounds as if you have the English version. This is why when you select Russian you get subtitles. You would have to look for a Russian version of the game for the in game audio to be in that language if it is supported
    or made. Also if your region is set to USA or anywhere uses English it will auto detect that language. You would have to change region to area where they speak Russian. Take note if you do change region you are unable to change it again for 3 months.

You can try to just change the language and not region to Russian and see fi that works.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

1. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed? - Similar Threads - messages are Russian

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  9. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  10. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...