xbox menu is bugging out series s

Discus and support xbox menu is bugging out series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox series s at christmas and it’s been fine until about 4 hours ago. I fast scroll over apps skipping multiple at a time and after i click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alfie hailey, Jan 19, 2024.

1. alfie hailey
    alfie hailey Guest

I got my xbox series s at christmas and it’s been fine until about 4 hours ago. I fast scroll over apps skipping multiple at a time and after i click the xbox button to go through the menu pages it stays on the first page and if i click LB it instantly shoots back to where it started. My controller is most definitely not broken with any stick drift as the same thing happens with the analog stick and dpad. Please help

:)

alfie hailey, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Alfie H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7) Gerardo C. independent advisor, sample that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cable from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24ce6746-deb3-4149-b8ab-d4292d16bfc7

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. AusCouger Win User

The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card

Mine is all access for xbox one S not Series S, so definitely a code on the card, not a menu on the console, thank you.
  4. killjoy D22 Win User

Xbox Series X menu bugging.

my controller is skipping boxes in the menu sometime also my right stick is moving up randomly is yours also doing that might be a bad update or something
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Series X menu bugging.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  6. master9067 Win User

Achievement notifications not showing up.

Still bugged here on my series x my brother series s gets them now so ****
Thema:

1. xbox menu is bugging out series s - Similar Threads - menu bugging series

2. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  3. Fix the Guide Menu delay/lockup bug already

in XboX Insiders
    Fix the Guide Menu delay/lockup bug already: This bug has been present since day one of this new console generation. For those that don’t know which bug I’m referring to I’ll explain. This bug presents in two ways: 1. User presses the...
  4. New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons: I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section...
  5. Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games: I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it. There was a filter option I used on the All Achievements menu that allowed me to...
  6. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  7. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  8. mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything

in XboX Insiders
    mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything: the mini-menu and home menus wont allow me to click on anything, and when i open the menus, they just scroll all the way down like if i had stick drift, except it wont let me go up at all (i dont...
  9. Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]: Boa noite. Estava no menu principal do Xbox, ao apertar o botão para ir no quick menu para ir nas configurações do Xbox, ocorreu um travamento, ao tentar desligar o aparelho ficou tela preta mas...
  10. Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...: Roughly 24 hours ago my Xbox One X menu stopped working properly. I can't go left when selecting menu options. It's stuck on "store" (jumps back to it after shifting over one menu item to the...