Xbox Mastercard bug message received today

Discus and support Xbox Mastercard bug message received today in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation. Quoting the message from my Xbox app: Xbox 10:27 AM Thank you for being an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khan800, Oct 5, 2023.

1. /u/khan800
    /u/khan800 Guest

I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation.

Quoting the message from my Xbox app:

Xbox 10:27 AM

Thank you for being an Xbox Insider. Due to a bug, the Xbox Mastercard console experience was hidden for some Insiders. If you are interested in learning more about the Preview, select the below on console.

submitted by /u/khan800
    [link] [comments]

/u/khan800, Oct 5, 2023
  2. BrianWrightWS6 Win User

Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

I bought a three month LIVE subscription with my MasterCard late January and it was solely because I saw it advertised like that. Still haven't received mine either...
  3. KNGFRSH Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Just received four separate codes for each of the gears of war titles today via xbox live message
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Refunds

Hey Michael,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You will in fact receive the $1.00 back into your MasterCard gift card. It will take anywhere from
    3 to 5 business days for the refund to be fully processed.

Hope this helps!
  5. ahhgeez Win User

Helloworld xbox ultimate play sweepstakes

Quick question could you redeem all your gift cards on 1 account at once or you have to use it little by little?
    So Xbox account has a limit of $1000. You can redeem as many cards as you want, but if you would exceed $1000 it won't let you redeem any more cards till your balance goes down. For example, if you are at $905 and try to add $100, it will give you an error message.

Your gift card is still good, but the system won't let you redeem it till you spend some.

To add to this, because of the delays and issues, the Xbox Gift cards are not supposed to expire. The Mastercard reward is good until April 2023.

I received my Mastercard reward and received more on it than expected, less than I expected on the Xbox cards, I don't think I'll do anything except Microsoft Rewards contests now 😅
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

When do i get my month of xbox gamepass?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You must have received the code via Xbox system message after full payment was received.
Thema:

1. Xbox Mastercard bug message received today - Similar Threads - Mastercard bug message

2. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  3. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  4. Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify: So I just got the Xbox Mastercard in the mail yesterday. I activated it, and set up my account with Barclays. I began adding it as the preferred payment for my subscriptions, it worked fine for...
  5. not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard

in XboX Insiders
    not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard: I applied for the card about 11 days ago and remember it saying i’ll hear back or whatever in about 10 days. but i’ve been checking my email every day since then and I got no email from xbox or...
  6. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard

in XboX Insiders
    Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard: From wallethub “Your Barclaycard approval odds largely depend on your credit score, income, and debt. All Barclays credit cards require a minimum credit score of either 700 or 750 for approval....
  8. Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?: Hello! I’ve been a member of Xbox insider for 2 years and 8 months. How come when I go onto the Xbox insider app I don’t have the Xbox master card preview? submitted by /u/Unusual_Map4627...
  9. Mastercard preview not there after email invite

in XboX Insiders
    Mastercard preview not there after email invite: Got my email at noon today saying I could apply and even have an ad on my dashboard however the preview is not showing in the insider hub. I uninstalled the app and restarted my Xbox and still...
  10. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!: Team Xbox is so excited to see the initial response to the Xbox Mastercard with the first group of Xbox Insiders! We’re happy to announce that we’re opening up the Preview to another group of Xbox...