xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

Discus and support xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricHeim, Jul 12, 2020.

1. EricHeim
    EricHeim Guest

I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases. Fine. I changed my microsoft accounts to the US a long
    time ago.

But every time I try to buy stuff on xbox that it "backward compatible" it tries to apply my old german info and says I don't have a payment method.

I can buy regular xbox one games, no issues. The dialog is in English and everything is USA and dollars.

But I I try to buy one of the 360 games or "arcade" from "marketplace" it acts like im in germany (where I never had an xbox, only a phone).

I have already officially change all my account info to the US but this keeps happening.

Help!

thanks.

:)

EricHeim, Jul 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. FearedNightmare Win User

Payment Options are a joke.

You don't need to add a creditcard, just billing information, home address etc...

You can find more information on how to make purchases from the Xbox360 marketplace right here

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-xbox
    360-marketplace-purchasing
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Games with gold

Because the xbox 360 bc games are purchased through an emulator of the old marketplace.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Region Change is it allowed?

The telephone support agents can help you migrate your account to Germany. If the game is not sold in German because of a rights issue, it won't appear in the German Marketplace and can be blocked from use from a German IP address.
    Support's German number is 0800 181 2968
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Jogos de Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Xbox 360 games on Live Gold]

Hi,

This page offers some Xbox 360 marketplace trouble shooting.
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing

One thing it notes, if your account is not an adult account, it will not be able to 'purchase' games from the Xbox 360 marketplace, even the games with gold games.

Also make sure you have a payment option on file (credit card, paypal, etc.).

Oi,

Esta página oferece algumas soluções para problemas no mercado do Xbox 360.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing

Uma coisa é observar que, se sua conta não for uma conta adulta, ela não poderá 'comprar' jogos no mercado do Xbox 360, nem mesmo jogos com jogos de ouro.

Verifique também se você tem uma opção de pagamento registrada (cartão de crédito, paypal etc.).
Thema:

1. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc - Similar Threads - marketplace games 360

2. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: I've bought some bundles recently from the marketplace just to recieve an error code. My account was charged but I couldn't get what I bought so now I'm annoyed what's the deal there anyone know?...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...: Left 4 dead 2 isnt showing up in my purchase history at all nor is any of my dlc i kmowni bought the game but issue is that it is not im my purchase history and now that i have it downloaded on my...
  8. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  9. Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?: I can't buy this game and I have xbox360 so I could perfectly play it but I have the card introduced to pay for it but it never completes the transaction. I want to by and play the game Renegade...
  10. Can you download games from the xbox 360 marketplace in 2023 and play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download games from the xbox 360 marketplace in 2023 and play the games: I have an xbox 360 and i have some disk games but want to get some online ones 8d227f4d-11b1-431a-b4eb-888dce1548fd