Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit

Discus and support Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jbearzzzz, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Jbearzzzz
    Jbearzzzz Guest

My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I don’t think. I don’t know how to fix

:)

Jbearzzzz, Dec 2, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Jbearzzzz! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I would suggest getting that looked at as you don't know the damage that has been done and you don't want it getting worse.
  3. WhoWasJohnGalt Win User

Xbox shutting itself off and on randomly (beeping like crazy too)

The beep is not high pitched. It is the sound that the system makes when you pass your finger over the power button
  4. SeanPride Win User

Wireless Mic

Here are a few things to consider:

1. 1. Two beeps will confirm that you have changed the mute setting. If you hear high-pitched beeps and then low-pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned on. If you hear low-pitched beeps and then high -pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned
      off.
    2. 2. Check that the voice function is not muted in the Xbox Guide. To do this, press the Xbox Guide button, select Personal Settings, and then select Voice.
    If these steps do not fix the problem, you may need to contact Xbox Customer Support about replacing your headset.
  5. FishBowlDiver Win User

High Pitch Beeping.

I have the same problem. My Xbox One has recently started 'chirping'. I looked around online and found that it seems to have something to do with the fan, and even when cleaned, it will not prevent the chirp. It's super annoying, the only solution is to
    take the Xbox in and get a different one.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

High pitch beeping

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you're continuing to experience this issue, I would recommend fully

factory resetting
    your console. Hopefully that does the trick however if you continue to get networking issues, you'll want to check out our

network troubleshooter

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit - Similar Threads - makes high pitch

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  5. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  6. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  7. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  8. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...