Xbox make some big noise with the fan

Discus and support Xbox make some big noise with the fan in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i buy Xbox one to my kid last christmas and the fan is always make some nose and sometime the Xbox bug. I have one years garantie. Is that possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VailedLeek5, Dec 15, 2017.

1. VailedLeek5
    VailedLeek5 Guest

i buy Xbox one to my kid last christmas and the fan is always make some nose and sometime the Xbox bug. I have one years garantie. Is that possible to repair that because my son love to play with . Thank you

My name is cynthia poulin from Montréal Québec

418-961-8915 cell

450-461-0206 home

Sn number is 205568264448

Product id: 10228451205568264448

Date:2016-10-26

I havé the bill i buy on boxing day after christmas

Thank

I hope have new as soon as possible in french if it possible

:)

VailedLeek5, Dec 15, 2017
  2. Speedman100
    Speedman100 Guest
    Problems With The Xbox 360 S Cooling Fan? Story Inside.

Hi. I noticed that my Xbox 360 S's cooling fan has been louder lately and has been making noises like it's not spinning correctly (like it's bumping something). I always have my games installed so it's
    really not all that bad. But yesterday I put in a game that wasn't installed, and the spinning of the disc started to slightly shake the Xbox more and then the fan (I believe it's the fan, but I'm not for sure) started making a noise like it was slightly hitting
    something. Now that I have my Xbox turned off, whenever I pick it up and set it back down, it really sounds like the fan or something makes some shaking noise right when I set it on the table. While I am not for sure this noise is the fan, I believe it is
    because that is the only thing I could imagine doing this. Lastly, the reason I ask if the Xbox 360 S has known problems with the fan is because my friend said his fan is also starting to make different, louder noises.

Speedman100, Dec 15, 2017
  3. Joeyd718
    Joeyd718 Guest
    Installing Games to the Hard Drive

my god why does everyone freak out over the noise of a disk spinning, its bound to make some noise the Xbox is great but nothing is made perfect, even after you install the game, it still has to spin the disk to identify it, and the noise when you power
    it down is likely the fans shifting into over drive to cool the system down, make sure it is in a open well ventilated area, and that the fans are free of dust.

Joeyd718, Dec 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: