Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters.

Discus and support Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was in a ranked game and my xbox casually decided to update without giving me an option to not have the update. MUST Fix happened numerous times... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lukeyfi5h, Dec 12, 2020.

1. /u/Lukeyfi5h
    /u/Lukeyfi5h Guest

I was in a ranked game and my xbox casually decided to update without giving me an option to not have the update. MUST Fix happened numerous times

submitted by /u/Lukeyfi5h
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lukeyfi5h, Dec 12, 2020
  2. theguykillinUUU Win User

Having major issues.

they said its up and running the only thing I can do is play online game. I don't think they have resolved the issue fully yet . even tho the status says up and ready. im really getting sick of all these problems with xbox live . what do I pay 10 bucks a
    month for for a half working system. what is I went to bill gates house and cut his grass for 10 buck a month but only di a half hearted job im shear he would be mad. and tell me to fix the problem. so why is it ok for xbox live to give us a sub par service.
    im swiching to playstation they may have there problems to but at least I don't have to pay for it.
  3. taidara Win User

Having major issues.

Hey there theguykillinUUU!

We are more than willing to give you the very best support possible and to help you find a solution. Now, this works best if you create your own thread, detailing out your situation including any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you
    have tried so far. Thank you!
  4. ZACHATTACKS 008 Win User

Having major issues.

Well guess what. I know what's happening. You're getting hacked bcuz that's what I'm doing right now! I'm just kidding. Ur membership probably expired
  5. DUMBGAMER66 Win User

Having major issues.

@AnIcedLemon its happening to me to an its starting to *** me off, i really hope the fix it.
  6. LetsMakeItFit Win User

Having major issues.

That all seems fixed yet however whenever I dashboard or load a game from My Games or a disc it logs me out still.
Thema:

1. Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters. - Similar Threads - major Updates issues

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  8. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  9. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  10. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...: Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance. Thanks...