Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support

Discus and support Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any interest in trying to sue microsoft for these kinds of issues? Am i the only one? I sent in my bad controller several months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iGreenTreeFrogg, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support

Is there any interest in trying to sue microsoft for these kinds of issues?

Am i the only one?

I sent in my bad controller several months ago...i was blamed for losing it but was able to provide proof of delivery.

I have since been in contact with support 5+ times and have basically been told to *** off.

I am looking to take legal action but want to make sure this is not a lone occurence.

:)

iGreenTreeFrogg, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Shroomzies
    Shroomzies Guest
    Not receiving credit for May download quest

How has my post gone ignored and yet newer posts about the same thing are being answered by forum support staff? Over a week later and still stuck at 50%

Shroomzies, Mar 21, 2014
  3. mls4130
    mls4130 Guest

Have also downloaded 3 of the 4 and stuck on 50%, I am surprised nobody has responded yet, hopefully we get some answers.

mls4130, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support

I have the same issue but mine is a day one edition controller

BwB LethalMissJ, Mar 27, 2014
  5. They lost my controller in their fedex trade network

BwB LethalMissJ, Mar 27, 2014
  6. mine too actually. Most of the day ones were bad.

iGreenTreeFrogg, Oct 31, 2018
  7. iGreenTreeFrogg Win User

mine too actually. Most of the day ones were bad.
  8. BwB LethalMissJ Win User

I have the same issue but mine is a day one edition controller
  9. BwB LethalMissJ Win User

They lost my controller in their fedex trade network
  10. Shroomzies Win User

How has my post gone ignored and yet newer posts about the same thing are being answered by forum support staff? Over a week later and still stuck at 50%
  11. mls4130 Win User

Have also downloaded 3 of the 4 and stuck on 50%, I am surprised nobody has responded yet, hopefully we get some answers.
Thema:

1. Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support - Similar Threads - loses controller months

2. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  3. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  4. Controllers lose connection to Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers lose connection to Xboxes: My boyfriend and I have both of our Xbox One S set up next to each other in the same room while we’re visiting his family. For some reason both of our controllers are losing connection to our...
  5. Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects: I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now Every time I play a game my xbox comes up with controller disconnected - even...
  6. Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X loses connection to controllers: Every few days now when I go to use my Xbox Series X, all of my controllers are "disconnected" from the Xbox. I will hit the power button on the controller like normal, and the Xbox will not turn...
  7. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...
  8. Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...: I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller dropping connection. I have tried different...
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm...: When i play on my xbox app for a while on PC my contoller will lose control. While I'm aiming or turning the xbox app will glitch and cause me to keep turning or throw off my aim. I tried all...