Xbox Login Attempt after fresh Windows 11 reinstall.

Discus and support Xbox Login Attempt after fresh Windows 11 reinstall. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just set up my pc after reinstalling windows and I'm trying to sign into my xbox account on pc but it is saying my account or device has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tariq Skeete, May 5, 2023.

1. Tariq Skeete
    Tariq Skeete Guest

I just set up my pc after reinstalling windows and I'm trying to sign into my xbox account on pc but it is saying my account or device has been suspended or banned from Xbox Live. I tried another account and it's telling me the same thing. I checked the enforcement site and it says I don't have any active suspensions, so I'd like some help because I have pc game pass active and I'd like to use it.

:)

Tariq Skeete, May 5, 2023
  2. DMR W Sparks Win User

so Just a update and I hope this helps all of you So with the help of Adelyn from the gamers support chat but she suggested clear the cache of the app which is Start/Apps/Installed apps/ xbox. or wsreset.exeoff of right click start/Run/wsreset.exe. Then restart pc. I also had the restart from Windows up date

that was this one

2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5025305

So, hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. Nathan G1 Win User

Same thing happened to me today. Saw someone post on Reddit about it in the last hour as well, so I'm assuming it's some sort of bug.
  4. DMR W Sparks Win User

would that be this update?

2023-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5025305

Because it won't download
  5. DMR W Sparks Win User

Same thing happened to me today. When to enforcement page and nothing.
  6. jeffdelozier Win User

search up media pack windows 10 N on google it’s a thing in settings that requires an install like an update. It’s in optional features
Thema:

1. Xbox Login Attempt after fresh Windows 11 reinstall. - Similar Threads - Login Attempt fresh

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  4. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  5. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  6. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  7. How can I get my login screen back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my login screen back?: I have an Xbox One S, and when I turn it on, it still has the normal green "Xbox" screen but then cuts to a grey screen when I would do the login. I can still access pages from my controller, like...
  8. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  9. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  10. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06