Xbox loading problem

Discus and support Xbox loading problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360s originally a 4gb internal storage and then i got a 500gb hard drive. Just recently it would load up and afterwards it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakemobile., Nov 2, 2023.

1. Jakemobile.
    Jakemobile. Guest

Xbox loading problem

I have an xbox 360s originally a 4gb internal storage and then i got a 500gb hard drive. Just recently it would load up and afterwards it would be stuck on a gray loading screen that it would normally do before signing in, except it never gets to the sign in selection. So my xbox 360 will forever load. I waited hours. I shut it off, took out the hard drive and turned it on, and it made it freeze on the xbox 360 logo on startup BUT after an hour of leaving it on, it said that some features of the xbox are missing and if this continues that the storage device might be corrupt. It prompt a restart and it worked. But it isolated the 4gb on board storage, and all my avatars and game saves are gone. Any fix so I can save the xbox and potentially the on board storage?

:)

Jakemobile., Nov 2, 2023
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Attempting connection

3. TamraRuckman Win User

Xbox load problems

This worked! Thank you so much!
  4. Jakemobile. Win User

Xbox loading problem

Thanks man. I've been leaving it on for a few hours every day because this problem occurred when I haven't been using it for a bit
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xbox loading problem

If it can stay lit, I think if it's possible, you should try it. If the USB file is known then you could change it. You understand me?
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xbox loading problem

I can now understand the problem, if the error is with the 4GB internal disk I think it is impossible to recover the data without having access to the console since if it has a corrupt file it could tell you that it is impossible to access the data on the hard drive.

In any case, we hope that another member of the community can also leave their opinion so that you are completely sure of the information I am providing you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Xbox loading problem

1. Xbox loading problem - Similar Threads - loading problem

2. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  3. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...
  6. Xbox app not loading (2 Problems)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not loading (2 Problems): So i open the xbox app and it just doesnt load. icons like minecraft and other games show up, and i can scroll, but nothing loads. ive tried everything, besides a reinstall as id have to remove...
  7. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  8. MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem): Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176...
  9. there was a problem loading installation locations

in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem loading installation locations: I have been having a problem with the Xbox app on pc. I can't download or play any games, when I try to install a game it says I need to download Gaming Services. The problem is that I have it...
  10. why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?: Why is there a problem loading installation location on Xbox app pc? It shows the issue on the Xbox app on Settings, General, Game Install options, Change where this app installs games by...