Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant connect to Xbox Live for some reason, i've tried to reset my router tried with cable instead of wifi, and it keeps saying that my console is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marcus_9999, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Marcus_9999
    Marcus_9999 Guest

Xbox live

Cant connect to Xbox Live for some reason, i've tried to reset my router tried with cable instead of wifi, and it keeps saying that my console is connected to the internet, but still no go on xbox live, any ideas?

:)

Marcus_9999, Sep 14, 2018
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Captain Speedy, Sep 14, 2018
  4. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest

Xbox live

I am also having this same issue, yesterday it worked just fine, last night it was giving me realllly slow loading times but showing that I had full internet connection and then today I go to play and it wont even connect to xbox live. internet connects
    just fine, and I did all the troubleshooting with xbox help center, and still no success. I do want to mention that I have done some ip passthroughs and port forwarding with the mac address to address previous NAT type errors and recently my internet speed
    was updated. Could any of this be an interference? like I said, it worked perfectly yesterday and no changes have been made to my account or network settings since then.

foxyfennec91, Sep 14, 2018
  5. Marcus_9999
    Marcus_9999 Guest
    I've had this problem for about a week now, and tried everything i could think off.

Marcus_9999, Sep 14, 2018
  6. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest
    Im currently trying to reset my nat table by disabling upnp and power cycling, then i will reenable upnp and power cycle again, and see if that makes any difference. Have you tried it yet? If not ill let you know how it goes.

foxyfennec91, Sep 14, 2018
  7. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    do you try erase cache??

also, you check your router setup??

pa1blo, Sep 15, 2018
  8. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest

Xbox live

So I finally got it resolved, the only thing tech support had me do was literally turn off my wifi connection on all devices that were connecting to my wifi network/ router and then it worked. I dont understand why, because i had all my devices connected
    the other day when it worked before as well. but it did. perhaps there is a huge surge in bandwidth going on currently through providers??? Im not sure, but maybe give it a go and see if it helps you at all.

foxyfennec91, Sep 15, 2018
  9. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest
    to clarify i turned off my network access on all devices except my xbox 360, that one obviously needs to stay on in order to connect to xbox live

10. Marcus_9999
    Marcus_9999 Guest
    I'll give it a go even though I tried with cable aswell and still coulden't accses it

Marcus_9999, Sep 15, 2018
  11. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest
    yeah the same for me, even with the cable plugged in it didnt work, until i turned off the other devices. He said something about it potentially prioritizing other devices, or that there is just a high surge in bandwidth and that it can only handle one
    function at that moment. Hopefully it works again for me today. Did you try that yet?

12. Hello. all the Halo 4 players are concerned in the same issue. Please turn your Xbox on, try to go to the matchmaking panel, and check.

SylvainVENZAL, Sep 15, 2018
  13. Xbox live

I did a hard reset on my xbox and a bush the button in for 10 seconds did the routter then disconted my internet form the xbox then put is back on it says can not connect to xbox live internet but my internet is working fine for my computer and my cable
    is working fine. Or I would not be trying this complaint to you all. I can not play any on line games at all why do we have this problem a lot lately what is going on. We do have a right to know and why do you not fix it to where we can play with out any problems
    for a long time. I am so tired of this happening all the time. And my other friends are still playing there game on line I live in ILL. area Chicago. please let me know asap this has been going on all day I am in a party chat and I get booted off then the
    games goes off. So that is an issue with party chat and game issues and connecting issues on my end. for the love of god fix it premaritally.

Zelda Queen1962, Sep 15, 2018
  14. I am having the same problem as well did everything I could my internet is working and cable tv as well but i cannot connect to xbox live at all and I was in a party chat and I kept getting booted out and could not rejoin I had to shot off the system and
    turn back on my xbox and then go back in the party chat all day lone could not play the game that well either. I am so tired of this happening to me all the time.

Zelda Queen1962, Sep 15, 2018
  15. foxyfennec91
    foxyfennec91 Guest
    Hi there zelda queen 1962, what game are trying to play? Have you checked your NAT type on your router? Mine was set to moderate/strict and required an ip passthrough and port forwarding to resolve the NAT issue. When the NAT was set to strict or moderate
    i regularly experienced lack of matchmaking, booting off, etc. So that would be my first suggestiom to check that. Also try the troubleshooting steps in xboxlive help support for this issue and see if any of those resolve your issue.

Thema:

Xbox live