Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to connect my 360 to Xbox live, and am advised that the connection has failed due to Service Alert. Is anybody else having this issue? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BionicEmu255, Aug 30, 2018.

1. BionicEmu255
    BionicEmu255 Guest

Xbox live

I was trying to connect my 360 to Xbox live, and am advised that the connection has failed due to Service Alert. Is anybody else having this issue? I could connect yesterday, then discontected with the service alert yesterday. Received notice the alert
    was fixed and when I attempted to connect, it was still showing a Service Alert.

:)

BionicEmu255, Aug 30, 2018
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Captain Speedy, Aug 30, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

Xbox live

There is still a
    service alert
    that's in effect. However, it is not shown to be an issue that would be affecting sign in abilities.

If you've not already done so. I would suggest power cycling your console.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 30, 2018
  5. BionicEmu255
    BionicEmu255 Guest
    Power cycling? is that a hard boot by holding the power button for 8 seconds?

BionicEmu255, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Yes! Simply hold the power button until your console shuts down. I would wait 10-20 seconds for a good re-set before you restart again.

Best,

Nozzle Xbox live :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 30, 2018
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    If it's an Xbox 360 console that you're needing to power cycle. You would power the console off. Unplug the power cord from the power outlet. Wait about a minute to pass and then plug the power back in and turn the console on.

For more information on Xbox 360 network troubleshooting. Take a look over the following link for the

Xbox 360 Network troubleshooter

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live