Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

Discus and support Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lil Meteor, Nov 23, 2018.

1. lil Meteor
    lil Meteor Guest

Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected.

I have tried everything, from factory resetting, to changing and enabling port forwarding ect.

Can someone please help me, I just want an Open NAT or IPv6 to work so I can talk to mates online.

Thanks

:)

lil Meteor, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Nov 23, 2018
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

Well I can't join a party says party chat unavailable at this time and my Nat type is strict and I can't join my friends good job Ms bring out a console that U can talk or play with yafriends why even include a mic

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello Meteor,

We understand the issue here has to do with the unavailability of the NAT Type, and have a suggestion for you.

Please attempt to follow our NAT Type Unavailable support article, which is specifically created for
    this exact situation.

Attempt to follow the support article and let us know if this was helpful.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Hello, lil metetor

Please try Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

If that does not work please navigate to your advanced settings and check the alternate mac address once thats done hold your power button on the console until it turns off. Then turn off your router for 5 -10 mins meanwhile unplug all cables from your xbox.
    After the ten mins turn your router on then plug all your cables back into your xbox.

Its what i had to do once, but that was awhile ago. Good luck if you continue to have issues please try contacting xbox support.

Independent Developer, Nov 6, 2018
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

Well I can't join a party says party chat unavailable at this time and my Nat type is strict and I can't join my friends good job Ms bring out a console that U can talk or play with yafriends why even include a mic
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Meteor,

We understand the issue here has to do with the unavailability of the NAT Type, and have a suggestion for you.

Please attempt to follow our NAT Type Unavailable support article, which is specifically created for
    this exact situation.

Attempt to follow the support article and let us know if this was helpful.

Best wishes!
  8. Independent Develope Win User

Hello, lil metetor

Please try https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If that does not work please navigate to your advanced settings and check the alternate mac address once thats done hold your power button on the console until it turns off. Then turn off your router for 5 -10 mins meanwhile unplug all cables from your xbox.
    After the ten mins turn your router on then plug all your cables back into your xbox.

Its what i had to do once, but that was awhile ago. Good luck if you continue to have issues please try contacting xbox support.
  9. captinhowdy6969 Win User

Open NAT but still can't connect

I have a question what could cause this issue if both me and my friend have a open nat type and still can't join each others live party and game
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nat unavailable since March 13th

Hi there Bondfreak,

Thanks for the replies and for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with NAT type unavailable. If you haven't already, I recommend to check out the following articles:

Currently, we do have an emerging issue with users experiencing the difficulties in accessing Xbox Live or a number of multiple Microsoft services currently are customers using ATT services.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties. - Similar Threads - Live works NAT

2. Live chat is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Live chat is not working: I have been trying to contact xbox support through live chat but whenever i get to speak to an agent it wont let me type anything therefore i cannot respond to the agents and i cannot sort out my...
  3. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  6. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  7. Xbox 360 live not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live not working?: I've been trying to play black ops 2 online but my it always says that I need to test my internet connection, which is already good. What do I do? 0ccd3d4a-e459-41eb-ab9b-27853325cad0
  8. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  9. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  10. Asus RT-AC68U Settings to get Xbox 360 Live and Xbox One to work simultaneously - No NAT or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus RT-AC68U Settings to get Xbox 360 Live and Xbox One to work simultaneously - No NAT or ...: This assumes that you have a network connection but cannot get the Xbox Live to work on the Xbox 360. 1. Reserve a static IP address in the DHCP range for the router (verified by MAC Address)....