Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag

Discus and support Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It asks me to pay even though it is my first time changing my gamertag. In need of assistance. f74bdca3-453e-4cf3-afca-249313019dcc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Haz_2, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Haz_2
    Haz_2 Guest

Xbox Live won't let me change Gamertag for free the first time I change gamertag

It asks me to pay even though it is my first time changing my gamertag. In need of assistance.

:)

Haz_2, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Changing the Gamertag

I try to change my gamertag for the first time and it won't let me do it without paying, but the first gamertag change is supposed to be free. I think there is an error with my account.

CharlesWelker, Sep 29, 2018
  3. SatlaHarfa
    SatlaHarfa Guest
    Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I have the gamertag "JHAD EL SALIM" on my xbox one for about 2 months now. I saw a tweet from gamespot that someone got banned on psn for using the gamertag iJihad. Will i get banned on xbox? Please let me know because if i will get banned i want to tell to microsoft that will let me change the gamertag for free again

SatlaHarfa, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Haz!

All the information regarding the
    Xbox gamertag
    is posted on our website, also the free change does expire after 30 days of the account creation. Check it out and see if we can further assist in this or any other inquiry,

XBF Nestor S, Sep 29, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Keep in mind the free change is only given if you were given a randomly generated tag when you created your account and are changing that tag for the first time. If you're already using a gamertag you chose, you will have to pay to change it.

Smwutches, Sep 29, 2018
  6. i would visit or call xbox.support.us

ArmorofMidnight⚔, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: